Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Religious = Crazy.
    They're the same thing.
    I'm not a bigot though because I feel like that equally about all religion, it truly is the cancer of mankind.
    That's what Communists say. They've brought peace and enlightenment wherever they've gone and their doctrine has greatly improved humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

I understand what Danny29 is saying and I agree with him, I've said it myself.
    As long as the firearms and hunting communities have these loud voiced neo-cons waving our flag the rest of the world will always view as us lesser people.

I'm not a liberal by any stretch, I most closely align with libertarian views, I judge everybody on a clean slate no matter who they are, I don't care if you want be a woman and get gay married, fill your boots.
    But as long as we have these right wing anti-abortion reefer madness jesus fearing type of people speaking in support of guns and hunting we aren't going to get anywhere.
    Danny, although I applaud the effort you have made and admire your tenacity for trying to rehab the scads of f*cking inbred hillbilly rejects that dominate this site, TexasWalker has you beat in terms of getting to the point. See 2nd and last sentences in particular.

Religious = Crazy.
    They're the same thing.
    I'm not a bigot though because I feel like that equally about all religion, it truly is the cancer of mankind.
    Wow. Second best post in this thread and it's not even about the thread topic.

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    While I do feel sorry for the family, it was the persons choice... No one forced them to overdose on illegal drugs. How the f*** is this the rest of societies problem?
    Dude, are you kidding? Hey, please be careful and don't drive off the edge of the flat earth on your way back from the pro-Trump meeting...

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post

I think the people that think safe injection sites for illegal drugs should look in a mirror to see how stupid they are.
    Thank you for this pearl of wisdom. That's it! Install mirrors at the sites. Everybody will just see how stupid they are and quit being so dumb. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    They ought to subsidize ahooting ranges and racetracks so we have safe recreation facilities too.
    Not sure about the race tracks, but love the idea of government subsidized shooting ranges!

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    That's what Communists say. They've brought peace and enlightenment wherever they've gone and their doctrine has greatly improved humanity.
    The only hope for countering something as crazy as most contemporary religions is a concept as radical as communism. The communists figured if someone could get you hook, line and sinker on the idea of heaven and hell, buying into communism shouldn't be a leap...