Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 2017 Blacktails PT 1

Re: My 2017 Blacktails PT 1

Nice buck, congradulations on a successful year. Nice rack, love the color.

Nice buck! Congrats

Congrats man. Those are some really nice blacktails you've taken.

Actually they are the nicest blacktails I've seen all year and that includes Steve (aka proguide66) blacktail that I saw on Facebook.

You should be proud of those two ... and keep the spot a secret for sure.

Did the guy who went up ahead of you hear your shot? Wonder if he knows you took 2 bucks out of there now.

Fantastic, on both accounts! Congratulations on the food, memories, and mounts. The experience with the cougar is pretty special too!

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Congrats man. Those are some really nice blacktails you've taken.

Actually they are the nicest blacktails I've seen all year and that includes Steve (aka proguide66) blacktail that I saw on Facebook.

You should be proud of those two ... and keep the spot a secret for sure.

Did the guy who went up ahead of you hear your shot? Wonder if he knows you took 2 bucks out of there now.
    I enjoyed the tale, but cant see pictures. I will keep checking back, gotta love Big Blacktail shares, and the cat, very cool.
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Cant wait to see the pictures! Photobucket is crap now, they want you to pay for everything. I copied and pasted a likn from a facebook pic that worked well FYI.

I have had that with guys while out steelhead fishing. They get all excited about getting in ahead of me but I know a few shortcuts so I have surprised a few guys to be in the spot after they spend a few minutes panicking through bush to the river. Its one of my favorite parts!

I am surprised that a hunter would do that though. Pretty poor form when firearms are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    I enjoyed the tale, but cant see pictures. I will keep checking back, gotta love Big Blacktail shares, and the cat, very cool.
    Oh they're Fricken nice ones. Hes got a hell of a spot with some amazing genetcs. Thats for damn sure. I'll put them on imgur later and post on here so you all can see. Not sure why photo bucket isn't working for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanonthevedder View Post
    Cant wait to see the pictures! Photobucket is crap now, they want you to pay for everything. I copied and pasted a likn from a facebook pic that worked well FYI.

I have had that with guys while out steelhead fishing. They get all excited about getting in ahead of me but I know a few shortcuts so I have surprised a few guys to be in the spot after they spend a few minutes panicking through bush to the river. Its one of my favorite parts!

I am surprised that a hunter would do that though. Pretty poor form when firearms are involved.
    Haha. Over the years I realized how few fish I catch at first light that I don't even bother going early. I catch most of my steelhead around 9-11am and simply go late. I let others pick their spots first and I fish what others don't.

I still do ok while never really having to battle for spots anymore.

But man is that river getting busy.

Is photo bucket trying to get people to pay to see 3rd party hosting ? is there a way around this ?
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    is there a way around this ?
    Yes. Stop using photobucket.