Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Senior Hunts.

Re: Senior Hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    Maybe a seniors only grizzly hunt should be started up.
    Heck i'll go for that...one in the lifetime.... just need somebody to drag pooh out..

Re: Senior Hunts.

There will always be some. a few, who will take advantage of every little chance they can get...
    meaning, there will always be a few who will "drag out there youngster with I[ad in hand" just so the adult can get a
    "hunt in" before others.....but I like to "protect the rights of the many" in this case, where many really do try to use the
    benefit to get youngsters involved...yes, they have short attention spans...so a little , early on success might be needed so that they can acquire that patience, that is generally needed to be successful at hunting.

Same goes for that "disability permit"...there will always be a few who try an take advantage of that, even though they weren't the type that was "in mind" when that was established....but again, I like to protect the rights of the
    many who do require some help due to disabilities.....sometimes we get too old for those operations....or worse...
    sometimes there is no surgeries that can be performed at all (yes, hard to believe in this day and age, but true!).
    Think arthritis is bad.....try serious neurological pain.....no meds for that!
    Anyways, its not to argue who has this or who struggles more.
    Seniors, in my opinion, should get a "price break", like we do with many other things....
    Lets try to do a better job of "protecting each other" here folks.....
    This is a hunting forum.....filled with hunters to form a community here.....
    Always remember this...."it can always happen to me".....
    you read this...walk out the door...and 5 seconds from...life became something you never imagined...or wanted,
    but you don't always have control over.