Thread: Good day

Good day

I went out with the boys from my trap club and their dad Mark last week. Mark doesn't hunt but he gets his licences so the boys can hunt. He just likes to watch the dog work!
    They had permission on a field up in Chilliwack and had only managed a few birds so far this season so it was good to go check things out and help them find a set up that works.

we had a good day, It helped having my Dakota field decoys because there are long cut off cornstalks in the field and their floaters are hard to see from far away.
    We worked on calling and Luca was able to turn some birds and called a few in too. These boys can shoot so I only had to back them on a couple birds that were only winged.
    Looking forward to going again, wish geese were open as there were a lot around there!

Buddi doing what she does best!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Good day

Good stuff Dano!
    Drinking rum before 10 a.m. does not mean you are an alcoholic, it means you are a pirate.

Nice! Good on ya for getting the lads out and helping them with setup.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Well done. A great picture for a family keepsake. Love the black lab.
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....