Thread: Elaho wolfs

Elaho wolfs

Well since im done my deer season i was planning to do some pred hunting. Iam wondering if i can have some info i hear theres wolfs in elaho. just wondering how active they are there. if you see them often and roughly where. was thinking of going December maybe snow will keep them low by the river?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Elaho wolfs

Most of the sign I’ve seen is on the river beds. The snow does show where they’ve been, trouble is that they’ve been everywhere. The Squamish valley and Elaho valley were both full of wolves. I don’t know if that changed with the fire though.
    I was howled at while hiking past the Deminger trail a few winters ago, it was a truly surreal experience.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire322 View Post
    Most of the sign I’ve seen is on the river beds. The snow does show where they’ve been, trouble is that they’ve been everywhere. The Squamish valley and Elaho valley were both full of wolves. I don’t know if that changed with the fire though.
    I was howled at while hiking past the Deminger trail a few winters ago, it was a truly surreal experience.
    I thought the fire was on the other end of squamish? No?

No, the Elaho burned up real bad two or three years ago
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."