Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: guided whitetail

Re: guided whitetail

Sask, NON GUIDED, but family in Regina. Seen hundred+ deer a day. MONSTER MULIES, no tag

“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Beautiful trophies Blainer .... Great job. but to be fair, unless you have friends or family that can show you around, they might as well all be guided hunts for us. I wouldn't have the first clue where to go to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Congrats on the pronghorn. That would be cool a cool hunt to go on i think.

How was the process for hunting in the USA? How does one go about taking their guns across and all that?

Thanks!
    borrowed firearm, only 1/2 day hunt. We had nice rental suv, we drove to Yellowstone, amzing, night in Deadwood, again amazing, Sturgis minutes from Deadwood. Great country, Great trip

“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Beautiful trophies Blainer .... Great job. but to be fair, unless you have friends or family that can show you around, they might as well all be guided hunts for us. I wouldn't have the first clue where to go to find them.
    In Sask its all open country, sections of land between houses, sometimes cant even see the houses. Start at local sports store, all roads a grid, if 50 on a field, knock on door. Still plenty of open prairies that is crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    In Sask its all open country, sections of land between houses, sometimes cant even see the houses. Start at local sports store, all roads a grid, if 50 on a field, knock on door. Still plenty of open prairies that is crown.
    Are there no resident hunters in SK or something? LOL

I'm in Alberta right now hunting with a buddy from Edmonton. Not crazy expensive to hunt with a buddy that lives here. $28 for a hunter host licence for my buddy. $135 deer tag, $30 hunt licence, $8 WIN card. (prices not exact but close) Under 200 to hunt here.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    I'm in Alberta right now hunting with a buddy from Edmonton. Not crazy expensive to hunt with a buddy that lives here. $28 for a hunter host licence for my buddy. $135 deer tag, $30 hunt licence, $8 WIN card. (prices not exact but close) Under 200 to hunt here.
    Awesome, we are awaiting pictures

Are there no resident hunters in SK or something? LOL
    low population, especially small farming communities. Pick a road

Awesome, we are awaiting pictures
    I hope you like pictures of moose standing beside hay bails, herds of cow elk and WT bucks chasing does in circles in farmers fields and hobby farm yards.

low population, especially small farming communities. Pick a road
    interesting. cool. hell of a long way from BC though.