Thread: 2018 Hoyt

2018 Hoyt

Has anyone actually seen and held a new 2018 Hoyt yet? I am hoping to go to Boorman's on Thursday evening for the Hoyt Demo. I am selling my old Bear Attack compound bow and thinking I'm going full out with the RX-1 Carbon. I may even order one if I can't make it to the demo. Thoughts?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2018 Hoyt

Bear Brawler , Boormans along with Hoyt have a great display at the Abbotsford Indoor 3-D 13-14 Jan if you can wait that long ! LOL
    Cheers
    Last edited by greybark; 11-19-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    Bear Brawler , Boormans along with Hoyt have a great display at the Abbotsford Indoor 3-D 13-14 Jan if you can wait that long ! LOL
    Cheers
    Thanks, maybe I'll come check it out and hopefully will bring my new bow with me haha. I'm just waiting to see if I can see the wheels and tires off my new truck to free up some funds, along with selling my bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Thanks, maybe I'll come check it out and hopefully will bring my new bow with me haha. I'm just waiting to see if I can see the wheels and tires off my new truck to free up some funds, along with selling my bow.
    What wheels and tires are they hahahahaha
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Was in North Vancouver at Just Shooting Arrows today, the carbon bows come in on Friday but they had a Hyperforce already there that I tried out. Super smooth draw cycle, solid feel. Can't wait to try the carbon models!

I just got home from Boorman's, I had to go see em and wow! I was so impressed with the smooth draw and feel after the shot. Crazy stable upon release, barely felt a thing!. So yes I ordered one up, Carbon RX-1, 60lbs in the Kuiu. I had too, the black is nice but has a rougher texture to it than the camo I swear. And I love my Kuiu gear haha. Pumped can't wait for it to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    What wheels and tires are they hahahahaha
    Off a 2017 F350 SuperDuty 18" Chrome wheels with Goodyear Wranglers 275/70/R18 Wheels have about 2000kms on em.