Thread: Wish I could cure my fever

Wish I could cure my fever

Currently sitting on a rock 4hour hike from pickup in region 3 bucks are pushing does hard today. I've been setting up waiting and have seen two mature bucks so far today problem is I get so blood exited it's hard to count points. 99% sure both were legal but shaking to bad lol. Thought I'd gotten over it but it's back full tilt. I'll keep waiting
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wish I could cure my fever

if you were a true friend you would immediately install a go-pro on your head and live stream the action................

just sayin

good luck; have fun; shoot straight................ish

Quote Originally Posted by dougan View Post
    Currently sitting on a rock 4hour hike from pickup in region 3 bucks are pushing does hard today. I've been setting up waiting and have seen two mature bucks so far today problem is I get so blood exited it's hard to count points. 99% sure both were legal but shaking to bad lol. Thought I'd gotten over it but it's back full tilt. I'll keep waiting
    Well The way I see it, if you dont get somewhat excited it is time to quit, Its good you realize it and dont just pull the trigger and possibly make a mistake that could possibly ruin your hunting for life.
    I was just in region 3-27 and saw only 3 points after looking a long time,so you are doing everything right

Breath and breath some more good luck

tell yourself you are only going to shoot if it is a 200+ buck.....
    That way you can surprise yourself if the gun goes off on a 160 class....and your heart never skipped a beat!
    Can't help you if it ends up being a 200 class.....then we all reach "heart attack" status....

why are you on your phone?! enjoy the wilderness.

It's always fun forcing a 3 point to sprout a 4th tine with sheer will from 200 yards away with binos

Good,ol buck fever, gets any experienced guy as well...as others have said, make good and sure it's a 4 pt, if you mentally hold out for a big one that'll make that job easier, good luck..

guest Guest

I got a Fever ....... I Just Gotta Have More Cow Bell ....

for real, when I loose that excitement, the increased pulse, the knocking knees lol, be it a Buck, Bull , or big Smiley Spring passed off to a newby, relative or friend ..... I'll consider hanging ER up.