Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Provincial mule deer bag limit changes for 2018 season

Re: Provincial mule deer bag limit changes for 2018 season

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    But just think about how many hunters would have to stay in region 2. the game all across the province would boom!!
    Look at the size of the province bud, then consider the number of people from Reg2 who hunt VS the number of people who live and hunt in areas that hold game animals. we dont have animals here, thus we travel. And people in other regions far surpass the number of hunters coming out of reg 2.
    Last edited by hoochie; 11-18-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Get it on the ground, that's when the work starts

So much stupid in this thread.

Horgan and Raincoast are rubbing their hands together with you lot of dorks.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

I read somewhere they were considering making you hunt in the MU where you live. No more would everyone from the LML be converging on kamloops and the Kootenay regions. I know when I go hunt 7b lots of the locals don't like seeing us up there....food for thought.
    Then my provincial income taxes, better not leave the lower mainland and support anything in the rest of the province, as a resident of British Columbia, I expect to have access to the entire province, just like my medical covers me in the entire province.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post

No they got about 5 years of your post history to go before they run out ammo and need to dig elsewhere lol

Your no saint

I've got to say folks....this hunting community, and I don't just mean on this site, is really falling apart.
    If I was an Anti, sitting here reading this stuff, I would be laughing and feeling like "victory is just around the corner".
    It's sad, and really make me want to no longer "click to this site", or any hunting stuff.
    Really, I am at a point where hunting is nearing an end, sooner then later, and a daughter who I suspect
    "will never pull the trigger" (and that's fine by me), who just goes because Dad goes, and at least I can teach her
    about things in nature, and to show her "who dad is".
    I don't mean to dump on all you folks, like I said, I don't make the comments because I am trying to "preserve" my
    daughters future......It's trying to preserve the rest of you guys/gals and having the right, and the opportunity
    to hunt for a long time to come.
    Bashing guys from one Region, or bashing a guy on what he decides to take....is just ridicoulous.
    If things are "managed" properly, there would be no need for this BS.
    The truth is, some policies have really only brought worse results over the years.
    It's become so frickin "complicated" with this should happen here and that should happen there.
    It should be "simplified"....period.
    Worst, much of the "lose of game sightings" has never been hunting related to begin with.....ever.
    And worse, the clock is ticking, and may of you don't see it ......sad....and scary......
    But hey, in the end, I am almost done......it will be you folks who have lost the opportunities.
    And all the time, you only have "squabble and in-fighting" to look back upon....
    That will be your "legacy", and although that wasn't what you were al striving for, it will be what your left with.. Nothing.!

I read somewhere they were considering making you hunt in the MU where you live. No more would everyone from the LML be converging on kamloops and the Kootenay regions. I know when I go hunt 7b lots of the locals don't like seeing us up there....food for thought.
    Lol I'd make it an bigger effort to hunt outside of region 2 if that ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    I've got to say folks....this hunting community, and I don't just mean on this site, is really falling apart.
    If I was an Anti, sitting here reading this stuff, I would be laughing and feeling like "victory is just around the corner".
    It's sad, and really make me want to no longer "click to this site", or any hunting stuff.
    Really, I am at a point where hunting is nearing an end, sooner then later, and a daughter who I suspect
    "will never pull the trigger" (and that's fine by me), who just goes because Dad goes, and at least I can teach her
    about things in nature, and to show her "who dad is".
    I don't mean to dump on all you folks, like I said, I don't make the comments because I am trying to "preserve" my
    daughters future......It's trying to preserve the rest of you guys/gals and having the right, and the opportunity
    to hunt for a long time to come.
    Bashing guys from one Region, or bashing a guy on what he decides to take....is just ridicoulous.
    If things are "managed" properly, there would be no need for this BS.
    The truth is, some policies have really only brought worse results over the years.
    It's become so frickin "complicated" with this should happen here and that should happen there.
    It should be "simplified"....period.
    Worst, much of the "lose of game sightings" has never been hunting related to begin with.....ever.
    And worse, the clock is ticking, and may of you don't see it ......sad....and scary......
    But hey, in the end, I am almost done......it will be you folks who have lost the opportunities.
    And all the time, you only have "squabble and in-fighting" to look back upon....
    That will be your "legacy", and although that wasn't what you were al striving for, it will be what your left with.. Nothing.!
    Spot on! If as much effort was made to encourage governmental predator control something might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hoochie View Post
    whatever.
    So the people in Reg 2 are never going to hunt moose, whitetail, turkey etc again?
    "I read somewhere...." good one.
    Well you could always move?? It's not just region 2. No more guys can go from 7A and hunt region 5, do you realize how much pressure that would take off the deer there? {in case you haven't figured it out yet, this is in jest}

I cant tell if there are a lot of trolls on here trying to set the groundwork for anti hunter's agenda, or a lot of disatisfied hunters speaking theoretically and upon hearsay conversations. Nothing concrete.
    If you really want to know whats going on, get involved. Outside the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post

Ya KNOW Pat Maybe you should get something DONE and HELP out instead of always just Beaking OFF ! We are just hunters and fisher people ! RJ