Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCWF- Changes at the BCWF

Re: BCWF- Changes at the BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    I don't believe the organization is out of the woods yet, with still more talk of further skeletons in the closet. Pretty hard to support an organization that can't seem to keep itself out of trouble. For that reason and many more, I will be advocating for the Mission Rod and Gun club to leave the Fed at the upcoming AGM. It is, what it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    WELL Now Troy won't that JUST Help the VOICE out a Lot ! LETs hear about those SKELTONs in the Closet or is it just INTERNET BULLSHIT ?

Looking forward to a answer on this one . NOT i can't comment because - Thks RJ
    I’m waiting to hear about this as well.
    I thought Troy got the house cleaned and was a happy man.

I understand your concerns Jim, and sorry to say, I will not comment any further. I have already put myself and family at risk for speaking out, and moving forward, I am in protection mode.

As part of my duties as the clubs BCWF liaison position, I laid out all my concerns and issues at my clubs Special General meeting. If this was a forum that contained only BCWF members, I would have no issue commenting further. In short, I am of the opinion that the "voice" is broken, and in order to become stronger, the club needs to hold it, and those in position of power accountable, something they are unwilling to do in house. Sweeping issues under the carpet that hurt the organization and its members as a whole is the norm, and in the long run festers like open wounds waiting to rear their ugly heads when egos and agendas need to be fulfilled. The cancers need to be cut out, and sent on their way. These numerous unaddressed issues continue to push good people away from volunteering their time within the organization, and look elsewhere, where their time can be utilized in the best possible light.

Again, it is, what it is.

WELL Now Troy won't that JUST Help the VOICE out a Lot ! LETs hear about those SKELTONs in the Closet or is it just INTERNET BULLSHIT ?

My trust with numerous members in positions of authority is non-existent, reasons that I'm sure you BV are already all too familiar with, that trust overflows into our online relationship/discussions, and I do not believe your intentions or questioning here to be genuine. Playing dumb is becoming tiresome.

PS: Hello JG....

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    I’m waiting to hear about this as well.
    I thought Troy got the house cleaned and was a happy man.
    Last edited by Whonnock Boy; 11-17-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Remington Jim, I think we all will be waiting a long time before you get a straight answer out of Whonnock Boy. his history proves it. First he joined Region 2, then when things didn't go quite his way, he jumped on Philip Milligan's coat tails and tried to stir up shit. When that didn't go his way he then jumped on the Glaicar band wagon in hopes of "reward" he was appointed as access chair where he did little to help the resident hunters of BC, instead he spent his time attacking everyone who did not agree with what was happening with the Glaicar administration. When he did not get what he wanted there he turned the attack against Glaicar and his administration, and that didn't work well for him. He then tried to turn the attack back against region 2 which didn't work to well for him either. He then lobbied his home club(Mission) to leave the BCWF so they withdrew from region 2(not the provincial BCWF) and he lost his seat on the region 2 BOD. When that happened he went into full shit disturbing mode and is now trying to get Mission to dump the BCWF all together.
    He always insinuates but as you say as always de defaults to his standard reply "I can't comment because". he is now trying to justify his silence with statements like"I understand your concerns Jim, and sorry to say, I will not comment any further. I have already put myself and family at risk for speaking out, and moving forward, I am in protection mode." Seriously Halliday, come off it, do you just like being a "drama queen" or are you that delusional. We are talking about the BCWF here not the Mafia.
    As far as this "PS: Hello JG.... " goes, it just shows how paranoid he is, he seems to have a record of accusing anyone who speaks up against his ramblings of being some covert plant or someone else incognito.
    The one thing you have right Halliday, is when he said "The cancers need to be cut out". It's a new dawn for the BCWF and there is no room in for shit disturbing, pot stirring or Cancer, and the biggest one is you Whonnick Boy.

Says the guy who doesn't have the balls to back up his words with an identity. Laughable....

Quote Originally Posted by Steele Shot View Post

Remington Jim, I think we all will be waiting a long time before you get a straight answer out of Whonnock Boy. his history proves it. First he joined Region 2, then when things didn't go quite his way, he jumped on Philip Milligan's coat tails and tried to stir up shit. When that didn't go his way he then jumped on the Glaicar band wagon in hopes of "reward" he was appointed as access chair where he did little to help the resident hunters of BC, instead he spent his time attacking everyone who did not agree with what was happening with the Glaicar administration. When he did not get what he wanted there he turned the attack against Glaicar and his administration, and that didn't work well for him. He then tried to turn the attack back against region 2 which didn't work to well for him either. He then lobbied his home club(Mission) to leave the BCWF so they withdrew from region 2(not the provincial BCWF) and he lost his seat on the region 2 BOD. When that happened he went into full shit disturbing mode and is now trying to get Mission to dump the BCWF all together.
    He always insinuates but as you say as always de defaults to his standard reply "I can't comment because". he is now trying to justify his silence with statements like"I understand your concerns Jim, and sorry to say, I will not comment any further. I have already put myself and family at risk for speaking out, and moving forward, I am in protection mode." Seriously Halliday, come off it, do you just like being a "drama queen" or are you that delusional. We are talking about the BCWF here not the Mafia.
    As far as this "PS: Hello JG.... " goes, it just shows how paranoid he is, he seems to have a record of accusing anyone who speaks up against his ramblings of being some covert plant or someone else incognito.
    The one thing you have right Halliday, is when he said "The cancers need to be cut out". It's a new dawn for the BCWF and there is no room in for shit disturbing, pot stirring or Cancer, and the biggest one is you Whonnick Boy.

Says the guy who doesn't have the balls to back up his words with an identity. Laughable....
    I know, he did not identify your name in his post.

(obviously don't I was just being a sarcastic assh0le)
    Last edited by skibum; 11-30-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Here's the thing. I have no interest in anonymity moving forward, as it serves no purpose. I'll stand behind my statements. This is exactly the type of behavior that is continually dragging the organization down into the dumpster, and this is my reward for attempting to hold people accountable for illegal or inappropriate behavior. Some nameless coward attempting to discredit my reputation with a statement that is devoid of facts, who no doubt is, or has some affiliation with those I have attempted to hold accountable. I can't help but shake my head....

Quote Originally Posted by skibum View Post
    I know, he did not identify your name in his post.

(obviously don't I was just being a sarcastic assh0le)

Excellent! One hopes this allows the BCWF to effectively counter the threats to the hunting tradition that is currently underway. The BCWF is uniquely positioned with the expertise, science and support to defend hunting in BC. As for disparate voices about their rod & gun clubs, etc., this sort of division will only serve the anti's who have so successfully gone after species upon species as demonstrated by the rain forest losses. Cross your arms across your chest and harrumph all you want, until the last species licence in BC is sold, but we need to unite to fight this active threat to our hunting tradition. At some point, infighting has to be replaced with a strategy and resources. Respectfully...
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!

I understand and value your sentiments, however, to compare myself to a spoiled brat is off base. What people don't realize is, I have been in a unique position to witness the intimate dealings and history between members for some time now. You're correct, infighting is the problem, and what exactly these people are fighting for is actually lost on me. Seriously, I have no idea what some members are driving for, and I don't think they even know themselves. What they do know is, who they like, and who they don't like. "Old Boys Club" comes to mind, and if anyone threatens their existence, road blocks are erected, and the plague continues, laws and ethics be damned. That is what needs to be stopped, if not, good, intelligent, educated people willing to unite, will continue to be pushed away, further amplifying our reputations as firearm owning, trophy hunting, Grizzly killing, barbarians.

That said, I do not believe the BCWF will grow and prosper if these issues are not addressed, if anything fade into obscurity, and until that time, it will continue to wade through the controversy, political and personal agendas, rumours, and accusations while habitat and wildlife continues to suffer. Unfortunately, the mind set of many is to continue ignoring these problems, and for those reasons, I will continue advocating for the club to part ways from the BCWF until such time that I begin to witness at least some semblance of accountability.

Respectfully...

Quote Originally Posted by Ltbullken View Post
    Excellent! One hopes this allows the BCWF to effectively counter the threats to the hunting tradition that is currently underway. The BCWF is uniquely positioned with the expertise, science and support to defend hunting in BC. As for disparate voices about their rod & gun clubs, etc., this sort of division will only serve the anti's who have so successfully gone after species upon species as demonstrated by the rain forest losses. Cross your arms across your chest and harrumph all you want, until the last species licence in BC is sold, but we need to unite to fight this active threat to our hunting tradition. At some point, infighting has to be replaced with a strategy and resources. Respectfully...

Lock this one up too Gate. Don't need people talking about controversy within the BCWF. We need more carpet!!!

Lock this one up too Gate. Don't need people talking about controversy within the BCWF. We need more carpet!!!
    Give it time and he will...or remove posts and hand out warnings to anyone that calls BS on the propaganda being presently pushed.