Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whitetail Cape

Re: Whitetail Cape

Too bad I didn't read this last night. I would have saved the cape from my deer for you. My daughter still has a tag so if she gets a decent buck, I will save the cape and check back.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Too bad I didn't read this last night. I would have saved the cape from my deer for you. My daughter still has a tag so if she gets a decent buck, I will save the cape and check back.
    That would be slick. Thanks mate

Anyone have any luck getting a good whitey with an unwanted cape yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispryn View Post
    Anyone have any luck getting a good whitey with an unwanted cape yet?
    Another 'crap'! Forgot about this thread. Could have helped you out.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

umm i have a frozen 3 point one when i say frozen its laying in a pile in my back yard..much smaller than your beauty..

I have a couple capes in the freezer and would sell you one. I'm out in Cranbrook so let me know if that helps or not. I have both a bigger bodied BC buck as well as a couple Alberta and Sask bucks

Thanks to everyone that reached out to me on my search for a cape. I managed to connect with Curly Top and he had a perfect cape for me. A beautiful deer he shot. Big old bugger with lots of character. To top it off curly was a super cool dude. The kind of guy i want to be when im his age. So that makes the whole thing feel very good to me. A deer i shot with the cape from a guy i can look up too. Proud to display that on my wall.

Thanks again to all the great HBC members that got in contact with me

Chris

Awesome. Don't forget to share a pic when you get him back from the taxidermist.

guest Guest

[QUOTE=Chrispryn;1958289]Thanks to everyone that reached out to me on my search for a cape. I managed to connect with Curly Top and he had a perfect cape for me. A beautiful deer he shot. Big old bugger with lots of character. To top it off curly was a super cool dude. The kind of guy i want to be when im his age. So that makes the whole thing feel very good to me. A deer i shot with the cape from a guy i can look up too. Proud to display that on my wall.

Chris[/QUOTE

It's a pleasure to help Chris..... Cool dude yes, wanna be like..... Yes....thanks for the compliments .. BUT
    Old Guy lol haha..... Thanks a lot bud, how old do you think I am, I'm not ancient man!
    Just want to help like a few have on here with me..... It's great to help others.
    CT
    Last edited by guest; 12-03-2017 at 06:14 PM.

[QUOTE=curly top;1958453]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispryn View Post
    Thanks to everyone that reached out to me on my search for a cape. I managed to connect with Curly Top and he had a perfect cape for me. A beautiful deer he shot. Big old bugger with lots of character. To top it off curly was a super cool dude. The kind of guy i want to be when im his age. So that makes the whole thing feel very good to me. A deer i shot with the cape from a guy i can look up too. Proud to display that on my wall.

Chris[/QUOTE

It's a pleasure to help Chris..... Cool dude yes, wanna be like..... Yes....thanks for the compliments .. BUT
    Old Guy lol haha..... Thanks a lot bud, how old do you think I am, I'm not ancient man!
    Just want to help like a few have on here with me..... It's great to help others.
    CT
    Haha sorry mate. Old bugger with lots of character was in reference to your buck. I can see the confusion. Sorry mate