Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princeton conditions ?

Princeton conditions ?

Curious if a guy can do the sterling loop up and behind the cop shop at the moment with snow conditions ? Also If they are logging steady ?
    I have a moose draw.
    thanks in advance
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Princeton conditions ?

Was just there yesterday. Planed to stay for a week, but had to go home today because we can't get to our cabin. A blizzard was blowing right into town as we were leaving at around 10am. Saw an elk heard on a farm not far from town which is nice. Oh and all the animals seem to be staying in the lower portion (from the snow tracks.)

Son and his buddy were in that general area over the weekend camping out in a quest for Moose.
    Saw lots of deer, passed on a few bucks but saw only one cow moose.
    When they left there was maybe 2 ft. of fresh snow where they camped.
    Said lots of traffic, didn't comment on logging, if any.
    I'll chat with him and if he can offer anything more I'll get back.

Don't wait until you can't get around moose are moving down to their wintering areas make sure you have chains for your truck more snow in near future

any updates on road conditions ladies and gentlemen? china,jura,copper? Thanks in advance, trying to get in for bow season for one last hurrah

Hopefully you'll hear from folks there, the drivebc web cam at Allison pass should give you an indication in the mean time looks like winter up there right now..

http://images.drivebc.ca/bchighwayca...ml/dbc/65.html

its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

talked to dad...full blizzard..he said he is haveing a shop day rather than go out in that.

Just had a chat with my Princeton Son, torrential rains down low, heavy, wet snow at 1400 - 1500 feet, lots of mud ........................
    Sounds like great hunting weather.

You east side guys are tough just button up a flannel hoody aka East Van dinner jacket and you'll be fine IG The deer? Probably keep an eye out along the side the debris flows hopefully you'll find some washed up there...
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    You east side guys are tough just button up a flannel hoody aka East Van dinner jacket and you'll be fine IG The deer? Probably keep an eye out along the side the debris flows hopefully you'll find some washed up there...
    Alas Salty, since moving to Hope I've become a mere shadow of my old "East Van Rules" self.
    The cold and wet bother me - I'm a fair weather hunter now.
    Hoping that a deer will come floating down the Coq., I'll "snag" it for dinner.