Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: illogical blocking of known trail not on private land?

Re: illogical blocking of known trail not on private land?

ask tbe neigbbour if its your neighbourhood...

Or, once you know for sure it is not private don't wreck the berm or the sign. Go around it and have great hunting and know that it is keeping out everyone else who does not do their research.

Snipewa Maybe WALK ? if theres lots of deer it be the BEST idea anyhow ! jmo RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Snipewa View Post
    hey guys,
    upon travelling down a known trail to me in my 4x4 i came across a large birm made only by a bulldozer and just behind it a private property sign with no hunting on it put up.

i looked into the private land maps on google earth and imap bc and although there is private land just south a few meters of this trail (which is fenced off and only an idiot would not fence in all their land), the trail itself is not on private land.

wondering what gives in this situation, it could be crown lease possibly but i can not find any indications of crown lease land on the map for that area.

how do i go about getting this birm removed by whoever put it up (guessing rancher that owns the private land just south) and being 100% certain that this is legal huntable area?

I’d love to fence all my land, but I can’t afford it. A couple signs at access points should keep people out, no?