Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What would you do

Re: What would you do

Show her the pink mist then pull the heart out and take a big bloody bite while she watches, then invite her over for a fine merlot, some tenderloins and a hot tub. Never know, the wild meat might bring out the beast in her and she'd be all up on ya.
    Last edited by Travalanche; 10-31-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Older "hippy ladies", from my days of yore, are often a bit "gamey" so the latter bit may be more than you bought the Merlot for.........

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Here's another spin on it- The hunter is in a legal to shoot area, and there is no safety concerns. He's on his way to chase the giant buck he has picked up on his trail cam a few times and seen glimpses of through the season, but no opportunity for a shot. This buck is the largest he's ever seen, and is larger than most record book bucks. and the hunter has been going hard, using every moment he has to be out hunting. He's down to the last day of the season, it's now or never, so he goes to take one more crack at the buck.

Just like the OP, the hunter is walking a clearing when the giant buck shows himself. He's lining up on this big buck when a 65 yr old hippy lady in an echo starts yelling at him.

Should he refrain from taking the shot because it might upset her?
    Doesn't need to be a booner buck. If you've put in the effort and you're getting bothered that won't stop unless someone takes legal action. Let me see how many people she bothered if one only takes her to court and relieves her of the expenses. My guesses a big fat 0.
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Why get into it with someone? That close to a road, would you want to drop a deer there? I doubt it helps the image of the hunter. It isn't always about being legal, sometimes respect comes into it. Some people are offended by killing. Just move off a little further into the bush and find another deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawmill View Post
    B.S. If you pass on a legal deer you might not get another chance. I would have zipped it. Screw her. She probably buys her meat at a store where no animals are hurt. Take her name and L # and report her. QUIT sucking up to the greenies. Sick of those basterds.
    Sorry Jim but I am with Joe on this one.
    KCCO

Yes it's in the regs, interfering with a lawful hunt, nail her..

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Why get into it with someone? That close to a road, would you want to drop a deer there? I doubt it helps the image of the hunter. It isn't always about being legal, sometimes respect comes into it. Some people are offended by killing. Just move off a little further into the bush and find another deer.
    Respect what?

Hunters have been trying to hide our activities for too long and look where it's taken us. Not the direction we want to be heading.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Ok, if the horn honks and the deer runs away here is what I recommend. Walk up to vehicle, take picture of licence plate. Give the lady the R.A.P.P. phone number and suggest strongly that she self report herself for interfering with a legal hunt, it will go better for her if she turns herself in before you turn her in. If she is confused or indignant, inform her she just committed an illegal offense, then be on your way.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Thanks everyone. For your posts some good ones some funny ones and some that well were ummm ok ha If that ever happens again I’ll take some pics and inform them that they broke the law And for the guy talking about shooting in small towns I was around 10 k from the closet house I was beside a lake and 3 more clicks down the road I would have hit a logging road. No fences Only grass hills and trees Like I said before I got 2 after that event so it was a good thing! I also got a turkey the day before. It was a good area going back for sure !!!!!

under the wildlife act:
    Obstructing licensed persons

80 A person commits an offence if the person interferes with or obstructs a person licensed or permitted to capture wildlife or to hunt, fish, guide or trap while that person is lawfully so engaged.

so there you have it,,but i strongly suggest, although you were in the right to shoot the animal, you think of your actions before you shoot,

so yes boxhitch,,it is a thing in the real world under the wildlife act.
    Last edited by Ddog; 11-01-2017 at 09:32 PM.

If you know you are right hunting this land I would had shot the doe and then took her plate number and reported her to the CO ,,it is illegal to inter fear with any other hunters hunting activities..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..