Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves...Region 8

Re: Wolves...Region 8

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    That, ^^^^^^^, folks, about says all that needs to be said. I agree and am utterly disgusted with the situation, however, this is the way it has been since I can remember and that is some 65+ years.

I favour a mass poisoning programme using 1080 and f**k the little pizzants of the "Raincoast" phonies and the "Valhalla Wilderness" jerks and draftdodging parasites and all the rest, but, I am not optimistic such will ever happen in BC.

So, I will shoot wolves and coyotes every chance I get and until I am so old that I cannot see to shoot!
    I completely agree, and I'm sure everybody will burn me at the stake for this but here it goes: I think we should all do the poisoning anyway, because we know it's the right thing to do, and we won't get any help from the government, so let's do it, and the CO's I hope will look the other way, because they know what's right....I sure as hell would, if I had the knowledge/resources sign me up...but before y'all flame me, ya know I'm just saying what many of you are too scared too say, but it's what your thinkin..

Ya kill all the wolves! Its there fault! Definitely has nothing to do with humans.....
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

I was thinking on going for a pred hunt or 2 in dec jan if anyone is interested or have some area they know roughly where they are

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    I completely agree, and I'm sure everybody will burn me at the stake for this but here it goes: I think we should all do the poisoning anyway, because we know it's the right thing to do, and we won't get any help from the government, so let's do it, and the CO's I hope will look the other way, because they know what's right....I sure as hell would, if I had the knowledge/resources sign me up...but before y'all flame me, ya know I'm just saying what many of you are too scared too say, but it's what your thinkin..
    An outfitter in the south OK recently tried that. Didn't go so well for him.
    Charges laid.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Don't think its the right thing to do, and not what Im thinking you can only speak for your self. Personally think the people that suggest illegal stuff should be seriously looked into specially if they have been into the regions that stuff has happened. There is another guy that keeps suggesting it on here as well.
    As I have said many don't know what goes on out there, more animals are killed because of humans, who knows what else these guys are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    That, ^^^^^^^, folks, about says all that needs to be said. I agree and am utterly disgusted with the situation, however, this is the way it has been since I can remember and that is some 65+ years.

I favour a mass poisoning programme using 1080 and f**k the little pizzants of the "Raincoast" phonies and the "Valhalla Wilderness" jerks and draftdodging parasites and all the rest, but, I am not optimistic such will ever happen in BC.

So, I will shoot wolves and coyotes every chance I get and until I am so old that I cannot see to shoot!
    Again feel this is part of the problem in trying to get other groups to listen or understand others opinions is to continually put them down or call them names.
    Curious to as how many wolves you have shoot in your 65 + years.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    Sadly, I think, in today's political climate, when it becomes clear that predators such as wolves, bears and cats are running low on "food" (deer, moose, elk, etc...), the "go to" will be to reduce human hunter opportunities rather than reduce predator populations.
    That will be the "thinking" of both the law-makers and the ones that elect them.

Not good....
    Thats why we dont want changes to hunter opportunity, once there gone they wont be coming back anytime soon, if at all, and its what the anti's want.

Who should pay? I would start with the forest companies, I dont think its too much to ask that they fund a campaign to bait then shoot wolves, I dont think it would cost too much, they have deep pockets even though they are always crying about losing money. These entities are like the cat who ate the canary and they have feathers hanging out of their mouths, and their silence pisses me off.

I'm all for legal measures to poison, they need to develop a poison that wont kill all the other animals in the bush, until they do I cant support poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Ha ha and touche.
    Yes, the reality is there will only be more.

I will pose a question (and it is coming from a constructive perspective).
    What needs to be done?
    How is it achieved?
    Who pays for it?
    wolves have to be managed as do all animals, because of human involvement.
    I am not in favour of poison and as mentioned feel those that mention it should be looked into.
    I have had friends have there pets killed because of it.
    I feel all the funds from out door activitys should go back into out door activitys plus
    those using it such as logging/forestry, outfitters, tour and out door recreating groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    An outfitter in the south OK recently tried that. Didn't go so well for him.
    Charges laid.
    Do you mind mentioning what outfitter.
    Hopefully they take his outfitters license and area away.

[QUOTE=LBM;1949312]Again feel this is part of the problem in trying to get other groups to listen or understand others opinions is to continually put them down or call them names.
    Curious to as how many wolves you have shoot in your 65 + years.[/QUOT

I am NOT going to dignify your insolent, ignorant and baseless comments here by posting ANY information on my activities from my first fly-caught Trout, aged 6, 1952, to my last trip in Sept. of this year.

I hardly have to justify or verify my decades of active wilderness work, conservation or personal integrity to an obvious poseur-troll like you and I suspect that I am not alone in my dislike of you and your pathetic drivel. So, piss off and bother someone who is willing to waste time with nincompoops like you.