Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

HappyJack,

Is this the best you can do, a personal cheap shot and an attempt to mock someone whom you obviously cannot begin to debate with facts and experience?

Quite frankly, I do not know if you are an aboriginal, a "white" Canadian, an immigrant or even a BC citizen. So far, you have yet to make a comment that exceeds in knowledge what a nine year old might say and so I do not take you seriously.

So, kindly STFU.
    Last edited by BgBlkDg; 10-29-2017 at 05:56 PM.

It doesn't matter how hard you strive for equality, it will never happen. Everyone knows white men cannot dance.

the reality is very clear until you manage to change the opinions and decisions in the courts you are fighting a losing battle...............and American FN crossed the border in the Kootenays shot an elk and took it home. The ruling was he had ancestral rights to that area WTF so as long as shit like this is happening and the courts and government don't grow a spine and stop this crap nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    the reality is very clear until you manage to change the opinions and decisions in the courts you are fighting a losing battle...............and American FN crossed the border in the Kootenays shot an elk and took it home. The ruling was he had ancestral rights to that area WTF so as long as shit like this is happening and the courts and government don't grow a spine and stop this crap nothing will change.
    ^100% agree
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand

Opinions are changing, more than one pendulum is swinging back. In the 60s racial equality made you progressive, now it makes you a bigot.

Young families, not just the rich or religious, are becoming more conservative. About drugs, sex, money . . . I have hope for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    YUP thats a FACT ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    Offside.. no need to post real names when you can pm and fight offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Posting someone's actual name I suspect is a big no no, especially without consent....
    regardless of opinions....too wrongs don't make a right.
    If rocksteady was off base with comment (gone too far), then the Mods can deal with it.
    But, to posts someone's name......is a little beyond too far as well....(guess the Mods have some timeouts to hand out?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Agree 100% Doxing someone is an offside low blow and should not be tolerated. Funny that the guy doing the dox is also hiding behind a previous HBC name.
    Again, I didn't post anything that he hasn't posted here himself already.
    Devilbear has a long history here and it's no secret who he is or what his racist views are.
    Just thought I'd shine a little light in it for those who aren't so familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by kevan View Post
    It is a pity that you cannot post something useful instead of slagging people.
    I’m amazed that you haven’t got the boot, its long overdue...
    This site is very well moderated so you can be assured if I posted anything outside the rules it would be dealt with.
    I like to call a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Again, I didn't post anything that he hasn't posted here himself already.
    Devilbear has a long history here and it's no secret who he is or what his racist views are.
    Just thought I'd shine a little light in it for those who aren't so familiar.
    Sure, but its a secret who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Sure, but its a secret who you are
    Whether or not I choose to post my personal info online has nothing to do with what I've posted in this thread.