Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
    Um....the buffalo are not gone and neither are FN people. We are here to stay, so someone needs to "get over it" although I don't think its the FN people. Ha Ha . Seriously there are some beautiful people in this world and they are not concerned what color a person skin is. There is only a minority of people who take issue with such frivolous things. As a HUNTING site we ALL should be concerned with HUNTING issues and not all of this other dribble.
    Sorry pal, but for all intents and purposes ..... the buffalo are gone, and they're not coming back. You're living in the past.
    Race based province ..... your utopia ?
    Victim forever ?

Trying to get this changed is like trying to push a truckload of cooked ichiban noodles up a 100% slope...

Try as you might.. nothing will change
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    BgblkDOG/Devilbear is a crazy old racist.
    I find it hilarious that he is calling people racist in this thread.

His name is Dewey Riesterer, Google his name and you will find pages of his racist hate filled comments on all sorts of articles.
    He seems to really dislike Asian people, or "chinamen" as he likes to call them.
    Offside.. no need to post real names when you can pm and fight offline
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Posting someone's actual name I suspect is a big no no, especially without consent....
    regardless of opinions....too wrongs don't make a right.
    If rocksteady was off base with comment (gone too far), then the Mods can deal with it.
    But, to posts someone's name......is a little beyond too far as well....(guess the Mods have some timeouts to hand out?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Posting someone's actual name I suspect is a big no no, especially without consent....
    regardless of opinions....too wrongs don't make a right.
    If rocksteady was off base with comment (gone too far), then the Mods can deal with it.
    But, to posts someone's name......is a little beyond too far as well....(guess the Mods have some timeouts to hand out?)
    Agree 100% Doxing someone is an offside low blow and should not be tolerated. Funny that the guy doing the dox is also hiding behind a previous HBC name.

Does that surprise you?

I don't care if someone uses my name here, it is just not important to me.

Obviously, those who do this have an agenda, but, cannot really post facts in any discussion.I find this just another example of how pathetic the perpetrators really are and hold them in cold contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Just as I am free to post what I post.
    It is a pity that you cannot post something useful instead of slagging people.
    I’m amazed that you haven’t got the boot, its long overdue...
    Lord, Please help me to become half the man my Dog thinks I am..

To get back to the gist of the matter and apart from any animus anyone may hold to any other person posting here, my issue with the current contratemps in Canadian resource issues for both we average, non-aboriginal Canucks and aboriginal peoples, is only too simple.

WE are and will be increasingly ALL "f**ked in the ear" by the globalist elites who are gaining control of the resources upon which we all depend. This, is happening, will destroy our national sovereignity and also our economy in respect of jobs for most people.

Then, one's adherence to whatever "side" of this sadly acrimonious discussion will be pointless as we will all be too broke, unemployed and powerless to do much about this debacle. So, time to forget the past and build a much better future on an equal, Canadian basis.
    Last edited by BgBlkDg; 10-29-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    I could not agree more, although the earlier reference to "Remembrance Day" as posted would get the poster a major beatdown in my youth anywhere I have ever lived. However, we "old, crazy" "honkies" are like that, we support the freedoms our dads, uncles and grandfolks died for which are now so sadly ignored by most contemporary young fools.

Interesting discussion, I do love to stimulate the SJWs, professional aboriginals and sanctimonious namecallers as my humble comments here appear to have done. I especially enjoy some barely literate wannabe offering his puerile opinions on the psychological status of one whom he has never met and from a background obviously lacking in any education beyond Grade Seven.......laffin....
    At some point you should learn to get over it, and move on with your life, quit living in the past glories of your forefathers. Hard I'm sure when your biggest accomplishment in life is having lived in a fire tower.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    To get back to the gist of the matter and apart from any animus anyone may hold to any other person posting here, my issue with the current contratemps in Canadian resource issues for both we average, non-aboriginal Canucks and aboriginal peoples, is only too simple.

WE are and will be increasingly ALL "f**ked in the ear" by the globalist elites who are gaining control of the resources upon which we all depend. This, is happening, will destroy our national sovereignity and also our economy in respect of jobs for most people.

Then, one's adherence to whatever "side" of this sadly acrimonious discussion will be pointless as we will all be too broke, unemployed and powerless to do much about this debacle. So, time to forget the past and build a much better future on an equal, Canadian basis.
    You hit the nail on the head with this post glad to see some are paying attention.