Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    The buffalo are gone ...... get over it.

At what point in time do we collectively strive for equality ?
    The province is being divided by race.
    Look around the world and see how well that works.
    I would love for every individual to be respected as an individual. But leeches and deadbeats have a knack for identifying with more successful individuals in order to maintain a parasitic relationship. In this case the associative identity is race. We need to negate that association.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Your guttersnipe rant is ludicrous as we whose ancestors founded and built Canada, did NOT merely "show up" here and Canada, is OURS. The UN is a vile, corrupt organization and most of it's members are totalitarian states where the sniveling aboriginals here would have been exterminated long ago.

I was active in conservation from 1961 to very recently and you impress me as a "Dipper" type SJW who takes and takes and has never done squat to benefit anyone except himself. So, go play "dressup" in your rags and feathers.

I see you "work for the province" in one of your previous posts and you edited out your comment in this post about "honky hunters".........bit "racist", eh? Next time, I will have your racism made apparent to your supervisor and perhaps you might watch your ignorant mouth about the "Dalai Lama" as he does not deserve your slur.....
    Wow such hate and anger. You better stop before you work yourself into a tizzy . You better "Get Over" the fact that some FN guy beat you up when you were a kid or something because that stuff will make your life a living hell. You have been going on like this for a very long time and its time you get professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    The buffalo are gone ...... get over it.

At what point in time do we collectively strive for equality ?
    The province is being divided by race.
    Look around the world and see how well that works.
    Um....the buffalo are not gone and neither are FN people. We are here to stay, so someone needs to "get over it" although I don't think its the FN people. Ha Ha . Seriously there are some beautiful people in this world and they are not concerned what color a person skin is. There is only a minority of people who take issue with such frivolous things. As a HUNTING site we ALL should be concerned with HUNTING issues and not all of this other dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
    There is only a minority of people who take issue with such frivolous things. As a HUNTING site we ALL should be concerned with HUNTING issues and not all of this other dribble.
    The minority of people who object to equality because they believe their race makes them entitled and superior?

Racist hunting laws are a hunting issue.

We are all in this together if there is only one "we". Certain people insist on the "us versus them" mentality, and it isn't mainstream Canadians.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    BgblkDOG/Devilbear is a crazy old racist.
    I find it hilarious that he is calling people racist in this thread.

His name is Dewey Riesterer, Google his name and you will find pages of his racist hate filled comments on all sorts of articles.
    He seems to really dislike Asian people, or "chinamen" as he likes to call them.
    Wow now you resort to "doxing" people I think that's against forum rules! I don't agree with what BBlk is saying or his views but throwing a guys name out there like u have just done is low. How about telling us who you are??
    Sorry but I don't agree with what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Wow now you resort to "doxing" people I think that's against forum rules! I don't agree with what BBlk is saying or his views but throwing a guys name out there like u have just done is low. How about telling us who you are??
    Sorry but I don't agree with what you are doing.
    I didn't doxx anybody, he's posted his name here numerous times under different usernames.
    It's public knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    I didn't doxx anybody, he's posted his name here numerous times under different usernames.
    It's public knowledge.
    Ok Ive never seen that but if you can show it all the power to you.. Just so you know he has the right to his views, even if we do not agree, its called freedom of speech..

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok Ive never seen that but if you can show it all the power to you.. Just so you know he has the right to his views, even if we do not agree, its called freedom of speech..
    Just as I am free to post what I post.

I could not agree more, although the earlier reference to "Remembrance Day" as posted would get the poster a major beatdown in my youth anywhere I have ever lived. However, we "old, crazy" "honkies" are like that, we support the freedoms our dads, uncles and grandfolks died for which are now so sadly ignored by most contemporary young fools.

Interesting discussion, I do love to stimulate the SJWs, professional aboriginals and sanctimonious namecallers as my humble comments here appear to have done. I especially enjoy some barely literate wannabe offering his puerile opinions on the psychological status of one whom he has never met and from a background obviously lacking in any education beyond Grade Seven.......laffin....

Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
    Wow such hate and anger. You better stop before you work yourself into a tizzy . You better "Get Over" the fact that some FN guy beat you up when you were a kid or something because that stuff will make your life a living hell. You have been going on like this for a very long time and its time you get professional help.
    Sorry, Edgar. but the only "steward" who ever really attempted to get violent with me was on Athabaska Tower, out of Hinton, AB, June, 1991. He was a big one, ignorant and mouthy, but, backed down when I knocked his hand off of my jacket and told him to behave.

I could have shot him as I was armed, but, I am a gentle soul and not inclined to violence except when absolutely unavoidable.

AS to "help", well, this is the usual weak slur by drones with no education and less ability. So, pound your skin drum, change is coming and soon.