Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

Sorry I thought BgBlkDg stood for bigblackdog my mistake I guess. Don't be too sensitive I wasn't trying to call you a name.
    Sorry but whatever you heard what one or a group of FN's may or may have not did a couple of hundreds of years ago is irrelavent to the subject at hand. I thought we were talking about concerns about CANADIAN's here.
    You know nothing about our culture, spirituality or way of life so don't try to spew your banter about something you know very little about. Sorry I don't know Mr. Wilson personally so whatever he says I really don't care about anyway. I have my own life to life to have to worry about what this guy or that guy says.

Better to make same rules to hunt for natives as white people. And then we will have much more animals to hunt

I know a great deal about the factual activities of aboriginals " a couple of hundreds of years ago" as my direct ancestors were here and dealt with these people. So, I suggest that you cease with your crap about your "culture" as there were scores of "cultures" in North-South America, at the time of the initial Norse, settlements and most came eagerly to get whatever technological devices they could from the Europeans.

You will NEVER convince most Canadians, that you and your ilk have any REAL "rights" superior to those we loyal Canucks possess and this entire situation is merely a setup by the wealthy and powerful of several ethnic groups to con you into supporting pipelines, etc. It is actually we who advocate for and support equality for all who are your real allies, but, you need to drop your self-pity and delusional attitudes and work as equals with we of other ancestries.

You seem an intelligent chap and I am surprised and saddened that you cannot seem to understand this simple aspect of contemporary reality. Really, do you actually think that some 5% of Canada's total population will continue to direct what the majority will do??????

Geezuz wept, no bloody wonder.......

Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
    Funny you ask what is different? “Traditional hunting rights” is the practice of hunting not only for food but also to utilize in ceremony practices. Many of you have no understanding of that so I see this a lot. There are many ceremonies which require "traditional food". This includes wild game meat and fish as well as berries and such. Its not the "as you seen on TV" the practice of walking around in our buckskin clothes and hunting with a bow and arrow. There is a process from the time you take the animals life until it is put on a table for use, which incorporates the "traditional" part. HOW you take the animal(bow,gun,axe,stick) is not as important as the rest of the process.
    These ceremonies are still practiced today and we have strict rules on how these ceremonies are carried out and wild game meat is an integral part of it. Walmart and McDonalds are just not the same.
    So do your strict rules say you should set a gill net in the Skeena River and kill and discard 400 pink salmon to catch the tail end of the sockeye run? Or shoot 40-50 moose and sell the map to their location for $100 to some guy in the bar?
    Don`t bullshit me with" Traditional Practices"
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
    Sorry I thought BgBlkDg stood for bigblackdog my mistake I guess. Don't be too sensitive I wasn't trying to call you a name.
    Sorry but whatever you heard what one or a group of FN's may or may have not did a couple of hundreds of years ago is irrelavent to the subject at hand. I thought we were talking about concerns about CANADIAN's here.
    You know nothing about our culture, spirituality or way of life so don't try to spew your banter about something you know very little about. Sorry I don't know Mr. Wilson personally so whatever he says I really don't care about anyway. I have my own life to life to have to worry about what this guy or that guy says.
    They want equality. We should give it to them!! Take away all their wealth, send them to live in nice houses far away from civilization...take their children away and educate them far away from mom and dad...make them speak Carrier...deliberately give them some infected blankets so over half of them expire. Don't let them participate in democracy and the list goes on and on. Equality? I don't think that is what they really want. Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    They want equality. We should give it to them!! Take away all their wealth, send them to live in nice houses far away from civilization...take their children away and educate them far away from mom and dad...make them speak Carrier...deliberately give them some infected blankets so over half of them expire. Don't let them participate in democracy and the list goes on and on. Equality? I don't think that is what they really want. Is it?
    You can live anywhere you want to in Canada. You can send your children to any school you want to. French and English is Canada's official language, however you can speak any language you choose. You can vote. I don't understand what you are talking about. Stop living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishka View Post
    You can live anywhere you want to in Canada. You can send your children to any school you want to. French and English is Canada's official language, however you can speak any language you choose. You can vote. I don't understand what you are talking about. Stop living in the past.
    I suppose you have the same attitude with Remembrance Day?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    The comment about "infected blankets" is one of the usual lies spread by the typical whinging aboriginal or pathetic SJW parasite and this NEVER happened.

The myth comes from a mocking comment by a very great British officer to a subordinate and it happened in the USA, not here in Canada.

You want to "give it to them", what a farce, we invented rifles, aircraft, computers, motor vehicles and the modern medical care WE pay for and you receive gratis which is allowing your miniscule share of the population to rapidly increase. Be damned careful about "biting the hand that feeds you", as the increasing Asian-derived share of Canada's citizens will NOT tolerate the crap that we have and do.

"Take away all their wealth", well, you ARE doing a rather good job of that, so, ...........
    Last edited by BgBlkDg; 10-28-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    The comment about "infected blankets" is one of the usual lies spread by the typical whinging aboriginal or pathetic SJW parasite and this NEVER happened.

The myth comes from a mocking comment by a very great British officer to a subordinate and it happened in the USA, not here in Canada.

You want to "give it to them", what a farce, we invented rifles, aircraft, computers, motor vehicles and the modern medical care WE pay for and you receive gratis which is allowing your miniscule share of the population to rapidly increase. Be damned careful about "biting the hand that feeds you", as the increasing Asian-derived share of Canada's citizens will NOT tolerate the crap that we have and do.

"Take away all their wealth", well, you ARE doing a rather good job of that, so, ...........
    Did you invent the diddling priests too?

I went to one of the worst RC schools for that and to public schools where Protestants did the same to kids, 99% "white" and this topic is not one I find easy to discuss or even the least "funny". However, given your comment about "Remembrance Day", I expect such vile comments from you and your ilk.

I sometimes wonder, do so many members of your kind deliberately try to engender hatred of themselves and their ilk in so many other people? It sure seems that way, but, who cares as you are your own worst enemies.

Now, I must go and phone my neighbour and close friend, a lady of Metis ancestry and one who shares my opinions. So, maybe the "lunatic fringe" of your type will just slowly fade away.............