Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

Wait until FN claim downtown Ottawa and Vancouver! We will pay to buy them out and protect the rights that own the property there.

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    Wait until FN claim downtown Ottawa and Vancouver! We will pay to buy them out and protect the rights that own the property there.
    Ottawa is ALLREADY THEIRS, even the parliament buildings are on Indian lands, this happened earlier this year and hardly a sound was heard.

I'm sure General Custer tried a petition first. Then he thought he could confront them and win. History should provide valuable lessons.

Voting is a petition. Other than an election, anyone have any hard evidence of a petition actually having an impact on a decision? I find petitions are more about making people feel better and assuaging an angry emotion?

Regarding FN - or any group you disagree with - there are always two approaches.

Battle
    Acceptance and Education

In this instance, I tend to think that the latter is largely a waste of time, monies and energy.

The decades since circa 1960, where leftist academics and non-productive SJWs have convinced both aboriginals and far too many weak-minded citizens that the former have and/or deserve special "rights" have destroyed any opportunities for "education".

If, as in the vile "Sinixt" issue in the Slocan, the traitors of the SCOC, hand them some "right" to slaughter OUR game, there WILL BE "battle" and perhaps this is the best means of finally disposing of this entire problem.

Hey Dewey, good to see you back on here. For the record, I'm not afraid of battle. You do raise a good point. Just how far the inequity goes is largely due to the decisions of week minded bench sitters.

you got my vote

What will a "battle" entail ? I agree a petition is useless

A blockade, a decent non-aboriginal citizen objects, tempers flare and the area thunders with gunfire.......it very well may happen and set off a series of such violent clashes. The governments will then either protect the majority or be voted into obscurity at the next election(s) and the perpetrators will suffer, perhaps far more so than we now realize.......

NOT, a situation which anyone wants, but, in the Slocan, I WILL NEVER submit to American-born anyone and I am not alone in this. Soooo, I think that assimilation is both equitable and necessary for a genuinely "just society" to evolve.

Who knows,maybe "Divine Providence" will solve this for all concerned.............

Give the natives everything they want, net all the fish, kill all the moose etc until there aren’t no more, then all their BS about conservation will be the farce that people already know. Until that happens, there is no way anyone has the nuts in government to place a equality law, one day people will start vigilantism and people will get affected and then the government can be blamed for creating this two tier system of a Canadian.
    Just so tired of hearing about the native bull shiet.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Start posting all the wrong doings of FN in the social media cyber world, on a daily basis.
    Maybe then, the average person may wake up when they see that they are not always who they say they are.
    Jus day after day, keep posting stuff, like the hand gun smuggling, hunting in a national park etc etc....just keep posting it out there, that they are no different then anyone else, and should not have more rights then anyone else,
    that in my opinion, is the best way now.
    Petition, sure, lets do it, but I believe that's a waste of time.
    A large organization, of people who just want to defend our rights, and have the same system for everyone, is a better idea...IMO...to throw at politicians.
    A battle....well....if that is where it goes....I'm good with that also.....that would be the fastest way.
    But throwing it out there to the news and cyber world would be the best, non confrontational way...IMO.