Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Re: Equal rights for all.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Again, I didn't post anything that he hasn't posted here himself already.
    Devilbear has a long history here and it's no secret who he is or what his racist views are.
    Just thought I'd shine a little light in it for those who aren't so familiar.
    I have to ask, are you a "Chuck Norris" wannabe, as your handle and that blurry photo in your avatar would suggest????

My, how scary!

A real "Mattie Mattel" hero..............

its a terrible thing this segregation in canada. causes nothing but problems

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Sure, but its a secret who you are
    Spy, it's not all that hard to find out who is who on the 'Net.
    Hey, we all know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Spy, it's not all that hard to find out who is who on the 'Net.
    Hey, we all know who you are.
    Right back at you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    I'm sure General Custer tried a petition first. Then he thought he could confront them and win. History should provide valuable lessons.

Voting is a petition. Other than an election, anyone have any hard evidence of a petition actually having an impact on a decision? I find petitions are more about making people feel better and assuaging an angry emotion?
    I can think of one recently, something about Grizzly Bears ring a bell? Petition was in every gas station counter from Sicamous to Surrey a year ago. I totally agree on the other point about petitions JT (feel good/angry)
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk19 View Post
    its a terrible thing this segregation in canada. causes nothing but problems
    Too true. Leftover instituions from an era of racial slavery. Irish, Negro, Chinese segregation has ended and they have integrated. Time to extend that fairness to the Indians as well. Equal but separate is inherently inequal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    I suppose you have the same attitude with Remembrance Day?
    If you cannot understand the concept of remembering and thanking the ones that fought for our country compared to "living in the past" so you can play the victim card, I'm sorry I don't see any hope in discussing anything with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Right back at you buddy
    Don't worry, I'm not gonna post up naked pics of ya'.
    My point is that it's not all that difficult to do a bit of digging and find out who, or what, most folks are.
    Heck, Fisher Dude outed me about 10 years ago, who really cares ?
    If however outing someone on HBC is against the rules then by all means suspend, castrate, whatever them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Don't worry, I'm not gonna post up naked pics of ya'.
    My point is that it's not all that difficult to do a bit of digging and find out who, or what, most folks are.
    Heck, Fisher Dude outed me about 10 years ago, who really cares ?
    If however outing someone on HBC is against the rules then by all means suspend, castrate, whatever them.
    Sure I get that I just think it's a low blow and something that's done to try and intimidate rather then discuss the issue at hand.

True, but, I am not one who is intimidated by much and my concern for this is that others may foilow suit and "out" some posters who have genuine concerns over their personal safety or that of their spouse(s) and kids.

I have had to deal with scum who attacked a tiny female buddy of mine from Hong Kong, due to her ethnicity and a number of "heros" who were beating on "gay" workers where I was the site super, due to whatever their problems were. I hate bullies and this is one of VERY few things that will motivate me to use violence on another human.

So, John knows my name, has for years, I know his and some others and I often use my name on sites as I don't post anything I am ashamed of, will not back up and actually find much of this entire brouhaha amusing.

In fact, IG and I often agree on major issues such as treatment and compassion for addicts and even that he is OK, but, just needs my guidance!