Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights for all.

Equal rights for all.

I am looking at starting a online petition to get as many signatures as I can through facebook and all other forms of social media. To send to our so called goverment and bcwf. On how us as RH (resident Hunters) deserve equal rights to all fish and wildlife in bc while some ethnic groups have a superior right to these things. Am looking for any help to underline the main issues, as we know the dangers of hunting at night, do not need to hunt in seasons or animals listed in the season ex-bucks only and does are shot under food rights, the ability to sell fish to non- businesses. the lack of need for a license where money goes back into conservation, the lack of a PAL (the lack of the need to show the understanding and safety of owning a firearm even though they where imported here and are not traditonal tools. The lack of bag limits and the lack of reporting harvested animals

To show the bottom line of why we all need equal rights and follow the same law for safety concerns and for conservation concerns. Please post your comments below on why we need equal rights and i will sum it up and turn it into a professional written description of the petition with help from others thank you.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Equal rights for all.

Good on ya, the conservation reasons you mentioned are on the right track, and especially the shooting at night thing, I've thought that that is a safety issue from the day the Supreme Court of Canada went against common sense and has legally allowed them to do so..I will add more as I think of it..

Where do I sign

Thank you for the reply, seen lots of views but not many comments all are welcomed and even the ones who oppose this idea and why thank you

basically to get anywhere you will need to get the indian act scrapped at the federal level.
    "Bears are like cops, never around when you need one, all ways around when you dont."

Tika T3 30/06
    Winchester sx3
    Remington 700 22-250
    Strother sx1
    Savage mark 2 22lr

Petitioning isn't enough; it'll take protesting, non-compliance, legal challenges, and social pressure.

Observe how cannabis and homosexuality have come so far to see what it takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Facebook group already started here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1988155428119402/

I understood it wouldn't do much besides raise a couple heads. Was mostly going for a document with a bunch of names to send to our government to let them know we care and still are here

Quote Originally Posted by keoke View Post
    Basically to get anywhere, you will need to get the 'Indian Act' scrapped at the Federal level.
    This is where it has to start. Harper's 'Transparency Act' was scrapped by Prime Minister Fluffy ..... it gains votes for him, and he doesn't give a sh!t about the minimal amount of rural voters.

You want the people who have not had equal rights for four hundred years to suddenly feel bad about the fact that they are finally able to exercise their legal rights? Don,t get me wrong,i don,t agree with plenty of the same stuff as most of you. The native people are getting your attention and guess what? it is working.We need to have dialogue with native people because if you want to keep hunting we will probably be hunting on native lands when all the land claims get settled. Don,t like it but things are changing.