Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apology

Apology

I would like to apologize for singling out a company and raising concerns here prior to contacting that company and owner, I was wrong .regardless of any concerns I would not have wanted that to have happened to me.
    The owner has been contacted, was very gracious in accepting my apology.
    The issues were delt with immediately to the satisfaction of all individuals concerned.
    To those that took the time to contact me I thank you for caring enough to confront.

It will not happen again.

Sincerely
    Steven Rupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Apology

Top shelf sir. It's never easy to admit a mistake was made and take responsibility for it. Kudos.
    Last edited by SuperYeti; 10-25-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

steven

on behalf of me, (and I am sure others) I find your many engaging and enlightening stories as
    the resident 'moose whisperer' to be of far greater importance to our online community than one shitty morning at the keyboard

chin up, keep up the good work

chris

shit happens and we, as humans, are always learning. it could have been worse, you could have bought a tikka...

Quote Originally Posted by whognu View Post
    steven

on behalf of me, (and I am sure others) I find your many engaging and enlightening stories as
    the resident 'moose whisperer' to be of far greater importance to our online community than one shitty morning at the keyboard

chin up, keep up the good work

chris

Well said.

Bloody right, you set the standard for proper behaviour and real knowledge here, Steven and you have NO need to worry about your reputation among we who respect you and enjoy your posts.

You are one of the people who I look to for reasoned, articulate responses. Well done in stepping up to the plate when you feel you have wronged someone. That takes ethics and guts.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    I would like to apologize for singling out a company and raising concerns here prior to contacting that company and owner, I was wrong .regardless of any concerns I would not have wanted that to have happened to me.
    The owner has been contacted, was very gracious in accepting my apology.
    The issues were delt with immediately to the satisfaction of all individuals concerned.
    To those that took the time to contact me I thank you for caring enough to confront.

It will not happen again.

Sincerely
    Steven Rupp
    What was the outcome if you don't mind me asking???

Nice work, Steven. Way to model behaviour.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

We need a like button on this site. Well done Steven you sir are top notch. Hope the rest of season goes well for you.