Thread: New to the lifestyle and willing to learn from anyone! (region 8-10)

New to the lifestyle and willing to learn from anyone! (region 8-10)

Hello HuntingBC!

I have just completed my CORE and PAL courses. Waiting for my PAL to arrive in the mail but in the meantime I’d be greatly interested in joining any experienced hunter on any hunting trip. I live in region 8-10 (Kelowna).

I would love to just tag along. I don’t need to handle the weapon or fire a shot, I am just looking to tag along and learn from someone with experience. I am happy to help out where I can by carrying gear and whatnot, but of course I lack any real experience. I have never hunted or been on a hunting trip. Not from a hunting family. I am most interested in deer and elk but anything is a good start.

If you were to invite me to join along with you on your next hunting trip, I would be a respectful companion for you and your friends. I can keep my mouth shut and my butt down whenever that is needed.

More about me: I’m 37 years old and a long-time city boy trying to get more involved with nature. I had a lengthy career in the tech/startup world and as an entrepreneur. I’m also about to become a first-time dad so learning hunting is for me a way to potentially provide for my family one day.

Thank you for your consideration!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New to the lifestyle and willing to learn from anyone! (region 8-10)

Hey mate. Did anyone answer the call? Send me PM if still looking
    Cheers
    Chris