Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Toyota Tundra & Tacoma - real world feedback

Re: Toyota Tundra & Tacoma - real world feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Wildcatter . It seems that some 3VZE engines never have the problem , well I won’t say never but they apparently can chalk up huge Kilometers before going like the 400,000 you have on yours . But many ,many 3ZVE went very prematurely . Some say it’s due to the heat from the crossover exhaust pipe at the rear of the engine . I’m going to look into it again
    Please keep any information concerning OEM parts and where you have your truck serviced . Dealer or Independent etc.
    Thank You !
    Arctic Lake
    I dont know where you live but I would call Ryan at Disturbed Industries in Abby. By far the best independent Toyota mechanic I have ever known. He worked for Sunrise Toyota for years and then started his own business. I have known him for over 10 years and he has always taken care of me. He has built me a few engines and done long term maintenance on a few of my trucks over the years. Top notch mechanic.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Thanks Whitlers ! I’m in Maple Ridge so maybe Abbotsford is a little out there . I will think about it though for sure !
    Thanks Again !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    I dont know where you live but I would call Ryan at Disturbed Industries in Abby. By far the best independent Toyota mechanic I have ever known. He worked for Sunrise Toyota for years and then started his own business. I have known him for over 10 years and he has always taken care of me. He has built me a few engines and done long term maintenance on a few of my trucks over the years. Top notch mechanic.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Do you fellas usually put in Toyota OEM parts or aftermarket ?
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !