Back in 2007 I bought a brand new Tundra TRD double cab down in the U.S. when a dollar was still a dollar. I put over a 125,000 Miles on it (200,00 ++ Kms) on it before it was wrecked in an accident last summer. I do a lot of back woods driving while out fishing and hunting, and it never let me down. I always ran 10PR Toyo M55's on it, plus had a 3 inch levelling kit installed plus really good Firestone airbags in the back. It was always loaded with something or other, and I easily got 20 MPG on the hwy, just by keeping my foot off the floor and doing the speed limit. It was an extremely reliable truck, and very comfortable. That combination of levelling kit, airbags, and really good 10 PR tires resulted in truck that had very nimble off-road capabilities when going through cross ditches etc. As a previous person on here noted, the angles of attack and exit are very good, and those trucks will just about go anywhere. When it came time to get a new truck to replace the old one, it was an easy decision to get another similar one. I now have a 2017 Tundra Double Cab TRD with the same 3 inch levelling kit, airbags and Toyo M55's. Again, it easily gets the same 20 MPG, and now with Toyota's new 144 L fuel tank, it goes a long way on the hwy between pit stops. There may well be other makes and models of trucks out there that do a few various things better than a Toyota, such as gas mileage, but when it comes to the overall package IMHO there are very few that have it all and Toyota wins that battle. Not only does a person want and need a truck that will get you back into the "boonies", but you really want one that will then get you back home at the end of the day. That is where Toyota and it's known reliability really shines. IMHO