Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ncurrie shot a great deer

Thumbs down Re: ncurrie shot a great deer

Quote Originally Posted by swampdonkey View Post
    Who ever posted the pic took it down for some reason . It was a good picture to.
    Damn! There appears to be an issue with my Gallery at the moment.
    Apologies!
    I am looking into the matter, and should get the pix back up shortly (I HOPE!)

Wondering...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: ncurrie shot a great deer

Quote Originally Posted by ncurrie View Post
    Thanks guys super embarrassed now thank you nature girl not really much of a story I was not barefoot and getting ready for school for this one I came home from work and my girls jumped into truck as we quickly had to go to mall as georgia needed a dress for her queen silver star event and as I was backing up I saw him with another buck and couple of does. I have been watching this guy since September but had not real opportunity. So jumped out of truck grabbed gun thinking he would be gone by the time I got back. Leaned up against tree and took a shot he ran a little bit and the does stopped so I walked through bush and found him laying their. Caralynn and I dragged him to where I could get a quad too (not a easy task he's a big bodied boy) went back to house to change out of my scrubs and girls and I quickly gutted him. Ben dragged him to shop with the sxs girls and I cleaned up ran to the mall and got what was needed. Ran home got him hung up, I jumped into shower while Georgia changed had her to her event and I went to the class I had to go to for my practicum. I was sent trail cam pics from a fellow hbc'er, thank you! After Bens hockey game today I had him all skinned out and lucky I have this week off from school so I will process him.
    That's an awesome story! Quick stop at the grocery store on the way to the mall!
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Fantastic WT buck young lady ,,congrats to you..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Quote Originally Posted by ncurrie View Post
    Thanks guys super embarrassed now thank you nature girl not really much of a story I was not barefoot and getting ready for school for this one I came home from work and my girls jumped into truck as we quickly had to go to mall as georgia needed a dress for her queen silver star event and as I was backing up I saw him with another buck and couple of does. I have been watching this guy since September but had not real opportunity. So jumped out of truck grabbed gun thinking he would be gone by the time I got back. Leaned up against tree and took a shot he ran a little bit and the does stopped so I walked through bush and found him laying their. Caralynn and I dragged him to where I could get a quad too (not a easy task he's a big bodied boy) went back to house to change out of my scrubs and girls and I quickly gutted him. Ben dragged him to shop with the sxs girls and I cleaned up ran to the mall and got what was needed. Ran home got him hung up, I jumped into shower while Georgia changed had her to her event and I went to the class I had to go to for my practicum. I was sent trail cam pics from a fellow hbc'er, thank you! After Bens hockey game today I had him all skinned out and lucky I have this week off from school so I will process him.
    Wow busy mom and still found time to shoot a buck, big congrats sorry I missed this thread and the pics.
    Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Damn! There appears to be an issue with my Gallery at the moment.
    Apologies!
    I am looking into the matter, and should get the pix back up shortly (I HOPE!)

Wondering...
    Nog
    Hey big guy can you get the pics up again

Thumbs up Re: ncurrie shot a great deer

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Hey big guy can you get the pics up again
    Apologies to Nicole and everyone else looking for those pictures!
    My FishBC gallery finally bit the dust after near 20 years.
    Lost a LOT in that meltdown.
    Fortunately I did not lose the ones relevant to this thread!!
    They have now been re-hosted on the IMGUR site

Nicole shoot me a pm please & I'll send along the address of your gallery...

So without further adieu...

A Great Buck for a Great Gal!!

And again, Congratulations!!!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Nice buck! Congrats
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Nothing wrong with that one.....good job...congrats

wow nice rack!!

Beautiful WT! Sometimes hunting is just that - a chance encounter along the way to something else while life carries on around it.
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!