Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ncurrie shot a great deer

Re: ncurrie shot a great deer

Nice buck, well done.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

Like I said before that is a real great deer. WAY TO GO GIRL.
    I am glad IronNoggin posted up the pictures. Thank you.
    ncurrie sent the pictures earlier to me today and I am to also waiting for the story.
    She will probably post up the story tomorrow. She had commitments for tonight I believe.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Maple Ridge, Horse Lake but sometimes the dog house

Congratulations on a great buck!
    Cody: It's a pretty cool sidearm you got there. What is it?
    Four Leaf Tayback: I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life.

Marvin Boggs

Frank, I never thought I'd say this again. I'm getting the pig!
    Frank, we gotta get rid of this broad. I know a great place up the road. Lots of alligators.

Marvin: If there's one thing I know, it's women and covert operations.
    Frank: Marvin, that's two things.
    Han Cho Bai: No, grasshopper. It is not.

Quote Originally Posted by swampdonkey View Post
    Seen it on facebook . Nice buck for sure . And she did it without camo.
    Lol I hardly wear camo

Thanks guys super embarrassed now thank you nature girl not really much of a story I was not barefoot and getting ready for school for this one I came home from work and my girls jumped into truck as we quickly had to go to mall as georgia needed a dress for her queen silver star event and as I was backing up I saw him with another buck and couple of does. I have been watching this guy since September but had not real opportunity. So jumped out of truck grabbed gun thinking he would be gone by the time I got back. Leaned up against tree and took a shot he ran a little bit and the does stopped so I walked through bush and found him laying their. Caralynn and I dragged him to where I could get a quad too (not a easy task he's a big bodied boy) went back to house to change out of my scrubs and girls and I quickly gutted him. Ben dragged him to shop with the sxs girls and I cleaned up ran to the mall and got what was needed. Ran home got him hung up, I jumped into shower while Georgia changed had her to her event and I went to the class I had to go to for my practicum. I was sent trail cam pics from a fellow hbc'er, thank you! After Bens hockey game today I had him all skinned out and lucky I have this week off from school so I will process him.

Congratulations on a fine buck and my compliments on the example you are setting for your daughters.

Nicely done. It's nice when they don't run away on you!
    Last edited by Buckmeister; 10-22-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

A real Beauty, Congrats !!
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Gotta love hunting from the comfort of your own home. Very nice....
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncurrie View Post
    Thanks guys super embarrassed now thank you nature girl not really much of a story I was not barefoot and getting ready for school for this one I came home from work and my girls jumped into truck as we quickly had to go to mall as georgia needed a dress for her queen silver star event and as I was backing up I saw him with another buck and couple of does. I have been watching this guy since September but had not real opportunity. So jumped out of truck grabbed gun thinking he would be gone by the time I got back. Leaned up against tree and took a shot he ran a little bit and the does stopped so I walked through bush and found him laying their. Caralynn and I dragged him to where I could get a quad too (not a easy task he's a big bodied boy) went back to house to change out of my scrubs and girls and I quickly gutted him. Ben dragged him to shop with the sxs girls and I cleaned up ran to the mall and got what was needed. Ran home got him hung up, I jumped into shower while Georgia changed had her to her event and I went to the class I had to go to for my practicum. I was sent trail cam pics from a fellow hbc'er, thank you! After Bens hockey game today I had him all skinned out and lucky I have this week off from school so I will process him.
    Congrats on the deer, great family story.