Thread: Thompson river

Thompson river

Hey looking to go boating up the Thompson near spences bridge. Just wondering if there's somewhere to launch below juniper beach but above the rapids. Sorry I'm sure this has been answered but I was unable to find it.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Thompson river

There is a launch by Martel (sp?) Island. Maybe 10k ish past Spence's bridge.

Hope you are in a jet boat. I would not recommend a prop at Martel of for several miles above that.

Thanks allot, I'm assuming the launch is on the west side of the river somewhere?

If its the one im thinking of..yes west side, can see it from the hwy..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

You can launch near train bridge on the nicola river then Drive 50m into to south Thompson. Or you can talk with Acacia Grove RV, there is a good access point there that Kumsheen rafting uses. you have to cross the tracks.