Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: And here we go again

Re: And here we go again

I have paid for as have all of my family for every social programme I have ever used, even while somewhat disabled since my early teens.

I also paid for the "education" of those of your age, however, the effects thereof are obviously and sadly lacking.

Actually, the 70s have been selling, slowly but for decent prices and those buying them have told me how happy they are to get them. I expect the combo guns, original Brnos, Oberndorf Mauser and customs by Martini, Kendall-McPhee and so on to do well as I list them and sell off all but a few guns which I am leaving to younger friends.

The market for good used and collectible guns is weaker than in past years, but, I am not in any distress and can/will sell as I find the right person for each gun. Why sell a customized Merkel drilling to some clodhopper with cowshit on his gumboots and ignorant, bigoted attitudes in his small mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    I have paid for as have all of my family for every social programme I have ever used, even while somewhat disabled since my early teens.

I also paid for the "education" of those of your age, however, the effects thereof are obviously and sadly lacking.

Actually, the 70s have been selling, slowly but for decent prices and those buying them have told me how happy they are to get them. I expect the combo guns, original Brnos, Oberndorf Mauser and customs by Martini, Kendall-McPhee and so on to do well as I list them and sell off all but a few guns which I am leaving to younger friends.

The market for good used and collectible guns is weaker than in past years, but, I am not in any distress and can/will sell as I find the right person for each gun. Why sell a customized Merkel drilling to some clodhopper with cowshit on his gumboots and ignorant, bigoted attitudes in his small mind.
    Glad to know I'm not worth responding to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    Glad to know I'm not worth responding to.
    Your NOT ! But DEWEY needs to VENT ONCE in a While ! Your IT ! LOL RJ