Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And here we go again

And here we go again

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: And here we go again

The black Dodge gang again ?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Wow....would it sound silly that I am actually surprised they "took his gun away"!???
    The CO's actions, or should I say, inaction, do not surprise me in the least.
    And then, to shoot in a "urban area"....and some wonder why I am not a real FN supporter these days.
    Wonder what kind of "pee pee slap" the band will give him? or, will it be more like some "shoulder slapping in support"?
    We all know what we would be saying if it was a non FN, and the actions of the person in that case.

It was a monster 6 point muley that has been hanging around the neighborhood.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Wow....would it sound silly that I am actually surprised they "took his gun away"!???
    The CO's actions, or should I say, inaction, do not surprise me in the least.
    And then, to shoot in a "urban area"....and some wonder why I am not a real FN supporter these days.
    Wonder what kind of "pee pee slap" the band will give him? or, will it be more like some "shoulder slapping in support"?
    We all know what we would be saying if it was a non FN, and the actions of the person in that case.
    Thats it exactly, if it was a non native he would be jailed right now no question asked................please one law one set of rules pretty simple really !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

I drove by the incident while getting off work ...seen a male and female fn on a atv which seemed super odd across the road was a female in a f350 never seen any cos at the time just rcmp. Pretty shitty situation but after the whole elk thing out naramata way last winter with the pregnant cow my take is there is gonna be members seeing how far they push the limit's....monster Muley hunting right out their back door on their land just not into the challenge of the hunt...

For F sake. This is ridiculous.

It will never change, it is just me and perhaps a fault of mine but every time things like this happen I think about my relatives that died during the war and are buried overseas.
    Is this the freedom that they fought and sacrificed for I THINK NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    It was a monster 6 point muley that has been hanging around the neighborhood.
    Figures.......didn't think it would have been feral horses
    Thiunking of the muni bylaws as well as the federal laws that may have been broken here
    Last edited by boxhitch; 10-19-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

come on, we made him do it