Thread: spring 2018 grizzly

spring 2018 grizzly

Have no idea what the rules will end up being implemented..however

If someone (s) are/is interested in hunting spring grizzlies. .whatever the rules ..

I have 2 locations that WILL be the best they have ever been for in exess" of 50 years for several reasons.

Primo area with big bears..old bears..
    This will be region 5 Cariboo mts.

Will pass on info to several hunters..if nothing but meat can be removed odds should be greatly improved to...draw a tag..

I will be home Nov .3..4th
    If anyone is interested please send a PM WITH phone number..

Cheers
    Srupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: spring 2018 grizzly

I hear sows are extra tasty. I mean with no trophy value, it would be unethical to pass a legal bear for a mature boar...... no??? And since management is no longer based on science, it shouldn't affect next years quota. I wonder how we will identify the sex of the bears shot, or age them with no hide of heads for mandatory reporting. If we have to haul those things out, then the govt should have to sell them in the auction...... just have to spend an extra bit to buy back your bear. Hopefully we get answers sooner than later.

Re: spring 2018 grizzly

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    If we have to haul those things out, then the govt should have to sell them in the auction...... just have to spend an extra bit to buy back your bear. Hopefully we get answers sooner than later.
    I doubt much time will be spent skinning and salting a grizzly hide that's going to be forfeited and discarded.
    Whoever is on the receiving end had better have a strong stomach.