Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer Species Licences

Re: Deer Species Licences

I say its all about the premium they can bring in. We are allowed to only harvest a max of three deer in the province. So if we had a dual tag, people might only buy 3 tags total. But as it sits now, a person can buy 4 tags easily. For example: I buy a WT and a MD tag, and then harvest a WT and MD in region 8. I can then buy another WT and MD tag and go hunting in region 3 hoping to harvest one more deer out of the two species. 3 deer killed, 4 tags purchased. The govt ain't dumb when it comes to getting $$ from you.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Re: Deer Species Licences

Quote Originally Posted by Buckmeister View Post
    I say its all about the premium they can bring in. We are allowed to only harvest a max of three deer in the province. So if we had a dual tag, people might only buy 3 tags total. But as it sits now, a person can buy 4 tags easily. For example: I buy a WT and a MD tag, and then harvest a WT and MD in region 8. I can then buy another WT and MD tag and go hunting in region 3 hoping to harvest one more deer out of the two species. 3 deer killed, 4 tags purchased. The govt ain't dumb when it comes to getting $$ from you.
    And if you're trigger happy or just want general skinning practice, then go to QC and dump 5 extras, all on top of mainland numbers.
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand