Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drone footage: Wolf vs Moose

Re: Drone footage: Wolf vs Moose

At about the 4 minute mark, when you could see the wolf fire, I was hoping the cow would go from hunted to hunter and lay a big old dose of front foot whoop ass on the doggie
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

I'm sure many wolves have died from moose hooves. I'll bet many wolves have been killed by deer also, although I have no proof of this. Even deer have powerful hind legs and one good kick at the right time to the right place could rearrange a wolf's face. I would like to see a pic or video of a wolf being killed by deer/elk/moose.....
    I don't usually talk to Trudeau supporters, but when I do, I usually order fries.

"Society is degenerating at a rapid pace. Humans are being socially engineered at a global level. Everything is about identity politics and feelings. Critical thinking is rare." caddisguy

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed View Post
    I'll bet many wolves have been killed by deer also, although I have no proof of this.
    Doubt it.....deer are no match for wolves. Just tasty snacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed View Post
    I'm sure many wolves have died from moose hooves. I'll bet many wolves have been killed by deer also, although I have no proof of this. Even deer have powerful hind legs and one good kick at the right time to the right place could rearrange a wolf's face. I would like to see a pic or video of a wolf being killed by deer/elk/moose.....
    I've seen a couple of wolf skulls that have had some pretty significant damage assumably from a moose hoof. Amazing what those dogs can battle through.

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    Doubt it.....deer are no match for wolves. Just tasty snacks
    If the hind hoof is right in the kisser, it would break his teeth and jaw....Many zebras have killed lions that way.....
    I don't usually talk to Trudeau supporters, but when I do, I usually order fries.

"Society is degenerating at a rapid pace. Humans are being socially engineered at a global level. Everything is about identity politics and feelings. Critical thinking is rare." caddisguy

I wouldn't be so quick to say the moose escaped. Wolves have amazing biting pressure and maybe the wolf inflicted some nasty wounds on the moose's tendons and muscles. The wolf is patient. They probably waited for the moose to stiffen up over time then go in for the kill.