Thread: MR pack - Cabinet

MR pack - Cabinet

Any reviews of the Mystery Ranch - Cabinet pack? http://www.mysteryranch.com/cabinet-pack

I've got the CrewCab, and have only awesome things to say. Ive packed out 4 elk with it so far and it handles a hind with ease. Interested to know how the revamp turned out.

Thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: MR pack - Cabinet

I like mine... packed 3 deer and a goat with it since sept 2016.
    looks same as when I bought it. Comfiest most versatile pack I’ve ever owned, can use it as a day bag or 7 day bag + haul out meat if you pack right, I just add a 40l dry bag on the top or bottom which basically holds camp. Then I can throw it down at “camp” and I still have my day bag basically ready to go as just the cabinet.
    Last edited by the hopper; 10-14-2017 at 10:30 PM.
    Rule # 1 No talking about undies. yours or anyone elses.

I really want this bag also. My hunting partner has it and everything about is great. Was going to order one for my upcoming hunt but forgot and it won't be here in time. I'll order one very soon.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

I have it.use as a day bag and it's comfy.hope to use it to pack something outthis year

I’d like one someday.
    R.I.P BiG Boar

I really like mine. Haven't packed any meat yet but comfy so far with light to medium loads. I too will be getting a dry bag or 2 to for when I want to start over nighting. I think the only difference between the cabinet and crew cab is weight due to a different frame and a few strap points left off. The strap points I mention, which would be the only technical downside, are the ones for the lids, the crew cab has the strap points the cabinet does not so you would have to add your own if you intend to use a lid, really not a big deal. I got a huge roll of foliage green 1" webbing from princess auto for cheap and will add my own straps to the top of the frame/stays to attach the lid too. If you don't use a lid then not an issue at all.

Excellent! Thanks!