Thread: Bino harness

Bino harness

Hello everyone. I'm looking at the Horn Hunter OP-X combo bino harness, does anyone have one or know anything about them? The product reviews are good, but always lije to hear from the HBC group as well.
    Tight groups Safe hunts

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bino harness

I've never used the Horn hunter harness, I do have the Vortex harness and it works well for me. Hope that helps.

Just bought the Badlands Bino XR..WOW...love it. check it out.

Kodiak Alaskan guide is really good. I think that's the name. They have a few different styles. I ran the badlands for years but it didn't have enough room for my range finder.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

I have this one and it works great: http://www.badlandspacks.com/gear/op...binocular-case

The only thing I dont like is that it has ring attachments for the binos which are not easy to put on and off, making it pretty much useless if you want to also run a tripod mount from your binos. They really need to use the quick release ones so you can move between the tripod and the harness.

Alaska Guide Creations is the best of the best...

No experience with that model but this year I've been using the Mystery Ranch harness and quite like it
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Thinking I'm going with the Alaskan Guide Creations Kodiak harness. Thanks for the info everyone.
    Tight groups Safe hunts

I just got the Alps Outdoorz harness off Amazon Canada. It is solidly built, has quick release buckles to detach the binos, a lens cloth built in and a pocket for my wind checker. Pretty good buy at $50CA. Give it a look.
    stumpstalker.ca- Wood arrows, Spruce arrow shafts, and other trad gear.

"A society grows strong when old men plant trees under who shade they know they shall never sit."