Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FN by-passing canadian govnt straight to Queen for ownership of all "Crownland"

Re: FN by-passing canadian govnt straight to Queen for ownership of all "Crownland"

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    Getting a little tired of the F.N. bullshit, if we didn't come here they would still be throwing rocks at their next meal.
    Maybe we should start charging them for the use of the technology we brought with us. Guns, nylon nets, motor vehicles etc.
    No one has the marbles to do anything about it

Re: FN by-passing canadian govnt straight to Queen for ownership of all "Crownland"

You do know that Sweaty Betty aka The Queen, has no legal authority to do anything in this country, right? It's a ceremonial position.

Sweaty Betty aka The Queen,

Show a little respect she is still our Queen.

Well, our Sergeant Major thought it was a good enough title when we went on parade for her in 1990, so I think i'll stick with it.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

This is no joking matter and they will get it plain and simple as they get everything they ask for, they have land claims in for a 150% of the Province

Im so sick of this $hit I can't even discuss it rationally.....but I know its extremely frustrating and its only going to get worse....alot worse
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Ty for chiming in something relevent wthby
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

Have you ever noticed in the Canadian history, we never had an Indian War like the US.
    It may still come. Keep pushing.

I think FNs just pull this crap to troll hunting forums

Yea.... there we go, i just made it up....

.... wow
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Sorry Rad, my post above is probably not the most fitting for what you were originally asking
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America