Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant

Re: Rant

Like a lot of guys, I'm self taught. I try to set up in a place that allows for a duck to hit the water but have gotten fairly good at traipsing through the marsh to find birds that didn't land in the water.

It is a pain to paddle or row the boat when I have the blind set up but it doesn't seem right to leave them in the water so I struggle through it. If anybody has a tip or trick for manoeuvring a boat with the blind erected, I'd love to hear it. It is especially difficult when the tide is receding quickly and I'm high and dry on the mud before the ducks come in.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

We normally setup our blind separately from the canoe, trying to take as much opportunity of natural features as possible. This obviously limits the positions we can take up, but does make it possible to get out to places we couldn't otherwise

[QUOTE]I'm betting it'll pale in comparison to what we'll be facing in a generation or two from the flood of 'new' Canadians they flew over in recent years.[/QUOTE

I wonder how the "New Canadians" are supporting themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by fudge View Post
    thanks.. ya that's right where it was. my pup is a work in progress but learns fast.
    It was nice of you to help them out. If you don't mind my asking, what did they offer ya for the help anyways? Haha

those guys tried to give me a few shells and were very thankfull. the others not so much