Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When doe's it stop....

Re: When doe's it stop....

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    just because white man made a park and made some lines on a paper map, it did not change traditional hunting boundaries! folks gotta eat man!!
    You know there is many response that can be given regarding the whole traditional aspect of this

Only thing that will be traditional is the hunting location the rest not so much

Where are all tinfoil ladyes,,with banners and bells and whissels??WE NEED THEM ..

Thumbs down Re: When doe's it stop....

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    .. AFA this small band doing their protest hunt, whatever let them do their protest I don't GAF one way or the other, small potatoes.
    FAR from "small potatoes" my Friend, although I have heard the "leader" that helped them referred to in such a manner.

As it turns out, the band involved does not actually have any realistic claim to the area "traditionally" or otherwise.
    Theirs was simply a quick thinking move on the part of their lawyers that put them first in line at the trough.
    And already the aboriginal groups that did have a realistic claim to the area "traditionally" are lining up for their turn at bat.
    All NINE bands that is, and more waiting in the wings.

Looked at by itself, what this hunt represents may be of little significance.
    looked at in the bigger picture (precedence setting for ALL national parks) it is significant as hell!

Troublesome development in troublesome times...

Brought to you directly by Chief Flapping Lips:

Sadly,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Roll over and take boys. Its long slippery slope with no bottom.