Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Blocking FRS Roads

Re: Blocking FRS Roads

We had some asshole logger up around Vanderhoof park a skidder on a bridge over a weekend to keep us out.They started bitching about us people from Vancouver as if they own the land up there.Hell I'm not even from Vancouver, thank god.
    Last edited by Gr8 white hunter; 10-08-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8 white hunter View Post
    We had some asshole logger up around Vanderhoof park a skidder on a bridge over a weekend to keep us out.They started bitching about us people from Vancouver as if they own the land up there.Hell I'm not even from Vancouver, thank god.
    I always wonder the mentaility of people doing stuff like this. Most hunters are pretty reasonable guys, but some aren't. There is a crtain segment of people that are going to encounter that skidder and look at it as a challenge. Skidders are expensive and loggers need them to earn a living, the guy must be crazy though, as skidders are tough but not bulletproof or fireproof.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

You're from sooke and don't have keys for it?!

I wasn't even blocking the road and had a lot truck hook up a chain and drag my old truck 50' down a road once. He stopped and told us, said it was "in his way to turn around."
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Hope the bridge that the skidder was parked on wasn't made out of wood. Pretty heavy machine to be pulling out of a creek bed.

It was wooden, there was a guy from Prince George he suggested we cut through the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    Key his truck to teach him a lesson, and find somewhere else.
    ... "Key his truck", he says... Yer unreal. However I do agree with the second part, "find somewhere else".

It was wooden, there was a guy from Prince George he suggested we cut through the bridge.
    My thought is wood has a tendency to burn in the right situation. There has on occasion been some vandalism to logging equipment here on the island with unknown reasoning so give the right guy some motive and well.... the math is easy.

Can't we all get along...gotta love hunting a very selfish hobby for sure

Leave a note? Like any loser blocking the road cares. Don’t damage the vehicle, but be creative....Lol.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Total BS that some take such action.
    Stick a note on the vehicles ...... advise that you are reporting them to the CO services.
    This^^^^^leave note. take pics, and report.