Thread: Prince Charles' Warning

Prince Charles' Warning

Yesterday, the Pastor and I went down to the river to pray. Okay, we went down so I could give him some more fly-casting critique. He's a young man from the flatland and is just learning to fly cast.
    Anyhow, after we ended the session, we were on the way back to the truck and came across a tire that was filled with Styrofoam,. Someone's lost boat anchor float.
    I took his gear and he hoisted the tire and we took it to the truck with the intent of disposing it at the local auto wrecker.
    Whoa, not so fast Joe. Anything filled with Styrofoam is taboo, even at the recycle joint and you have to pay to dispose of it even if you are good deeding. So. I took it home and since today was garbage day, I decided to cut the dam thing apart to remove the Styrofoam. This was a simple 14" tire but can you imagine the quantity of beads. Holey crap, there had to be a few million of them. So I gathered it up into a garbage bag and into the trash bin it went. No room for the tire so that's another day.
    It's a miniscule step to remove that from the water stream where it eventually would have ended up in the chuck where some sea creature would have surely ingested some. And this brings us to Price Charles' warning.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...cid=spartandhp
    Do your part no matter how infinitely small it may seem. Don't just wait for River's Day. Make everyday River's Day
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Prince Charles' Warning

Yeah, it's pretty sad how some people are using the worlds oceans as their landfill. We either need to do better, or we need a plague....
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.