Thread: Solo WT Trip to Kettle Valley

Solo WT Trip to Kettle Valley

Hey Guys
    Did not get meat last year and eager to fill freezer this time around. Like title says, thinking about heading out solo to Kettle Vally region for anterless WT. I never got the chance to head out that way this summer to scope area out. If anyone can share general areas that are friendly for hunters, I'd really appreciate it. My nightmare is that I get there, and find all ranches and private lands. Not looking for any honey holes but point in general direction would be greatly appreciated. Also going to have a tag for a BB as well. Thank you guys

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Solo WT Trip to Kettle Valley

I don't know the area, passed through last week and there was a lot of fenced land. Checkout iMapBC and add the private land layer.

Doug

I've been using this https://ltsa.ca/online-services/parcelmap-bc website for land ownership. Works pretty well.

There is lots of open land to hunt up there just most of the private land is fenced and well marked go into 8-14 Christian Valley. You won"t regret it.

thank you guys, I'll scope it out. Boblly1, I appreciate your comment on 8-14. Was wondering if i should push that far east and if so, will it be worth it. Thank you!

Fair warning that the Christian Valley is teeming with hunters on the weekends, but there is good hunting up past about marker 55 or so. Further south just watch that you don't end up on rez land.