Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7-11 any bull moose LEH

Re: 7-11 any bull moose LEH

I'd cover ground and look for fresh sign and be in those area during first light. Bulls likely to be in little pockets of browse that are tucked away from pressure from the roads and trails
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Do it or me and the 1200 other people that missed out will be very upset!!!

New to hunting and regulations. If you get moose LEH bull only can you shoot any bull, or I have to refer to BC regs? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by MVhunter View Post
    New to hunting and regulations. If you get moose LEH bull only can you shoot any bull, or I have to refer to BC regs? Thanks..
    Any bull moose for the management unit that the LEH is for.

Thanks Boner !

Just found out a friend from our group got this draw as well. Let the scouting begin

Quote Originally Posted by Asco View Post
    I'm a bit of a maniac like that... driving all night, sleeping in the truck and hunting hard for 2 days. That being said, if I had 4-5 days I would consider it. And I got a bull there last year. And I know the area.
    its a real tough one to find a moose in. Lots of pressure from hunters. I hate to be the party pooper, but I'd put your real odds ( I'm assuming you're not an amazing moose caller, being a new hunter; no offence) at less than 5%. Really not trying to offend, but if you're going to go, get skilled experienced help who knows the area.

If if you do go, good luck, it can just happen!
    Hmm that's pretty negative sir ... what do you think you are some" super guide" ? Maybe the kid can call better than you . Go up there kid and prove this guy wrong ! I have called many of bull moose in and shot 11 at my ripe young age of 31 a moose will come to a chainsaw at the peak they get into a transient state and are not the smartest of animals.. pm me and I will do everything I can to help,!

2017 Thread brought back to life

Go go go. Ive known more than a few people who made short trips due to various reasons and were successful.