Thread: Duck Toller Puppies

Duck Toller Puppies - Kasomor NSDTR

Planned breeding between Chip and Kimber mid October

Chip: CH KASOMOR'S CHIP'S AHOY BY LABRISA PCD RI
    (Am/Can/NSDTRC-US CH Westerlea's Hey Now AKC MH, US/Can WCX, AKC CDX, Can CD x CH Manitou's Fire Away CD)

Hips OFA - Good DTR-2082G28M-VPI
    Elbows OFA - Normal DTR-EL883M28-VPI
    Cardiac OFA - DTR-CA1030/23M/C-VPI

JADD OFA - Clear by Parentage
    Eyes OFA - DTR-EYE407/23M-VPI Clear
    CP1 - Clear by Parentage
    CLPS OFA - Clear DTR-CPS269/26M-VPI
    PRA - Carrier
    CEA - Clear by Parentage
    Degenerative Myelopathy - Clear by Parentage
    Degenerative Encephalopathy OFA- Clear DTR-DEN355/29M-VPI

Kimber : CH Kasomor's Pop 'Em N Drop 'Em MH WCX CD
    (CH Aqueus Hop To It MH WCX x MOTCH GCH Kasomor's Wack 'Em N Stack 'Em SH WCX CGN)

Hips - OFA DTR-2209G/26F- VPI
    Elbows - OFA DTR-EL985/26F-VPI
    Patella - OFA DTR-PA378/26F/P-VP
    Cardiac - OFA DTR-CA1094/17F/C-VPI
    JADD OFA - Clear By Parentage
    CP1 OFA - Clear By Parentage
    CPLS - LABVETGEN Clear
    DM - LABVETGEN Clear
    DEN - University Of Missouri- Normal
    PRA - Optigen- Clear By Parentage
    CEA - Optigen Clear by Parentage
    EYES - DTR-EYE466/17F-VPI
    THYROID - DTR-TH657/26F-VPI
    BUFF - LABVETGEN - Clear

Chip is owned by a young lady and her family. Sarah is a Senior Member of the Chilliwack 4-H Dog Club and she got Chip to train and compete with him in both 4-H and CKC Events. He does both CKC obedience, conformation and Rally as well 4-H Agility. Chip has the typical toller temperament, calm and confident when relaxed and ready to GO when called upon. While Chip does not compete in the field, I have taken him out training and he is a natural duck retriever.

Kimber is extraordinary in the field. Earning her Junior Hunter, Senior Hunter, Working Certificate, Working Certificate Intermediate and Working Certificate Excellent titles easily. At just 3 years old, she finished her Master Hunter title in July 2017. She is one of only five female NSDTR with a CKC Master Hunter title. Additionally, Kimber is fully trained thru Utility Obedience. I teach competitive obedience at TNT Training Center so I’m looking for high scores when I do eventually go into the ring with her.
    While waiting for Kimber to come into season, she earned her Companion Dog Obedience Title on September 22-23, 2017. Scores were 199. 199 and 197 ½ out of a possible 200.

Competing and training all stops during hunting season as I do a lot of serious waterfowl hunting over Kimber and her mother, Tikka, then. Kimber is a fabulous duck dog and she is a very good upland dog as well. Her temperament, willingness to please and biddability are second to none. She has tons of water courage, known for her flying entry and will chase down any escaping duck or pheasant. Kimber is high energy; she needs to be doing something and I am delighted to comply with that.

Puppy Pedigree can be seen at http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=789562

Detailed information about this breeding and how our puppies are raised can be found at http://www.kasomor.com/puppy-plans and at http://www.kasomor.com/breeding.

There is lots of pictures on my website of both dogs. www.kasomor.com

I can be contacted at kasomor@shaw.ca

Linda

Last edited by Kasomor; 10-03-2017 at 04:49 PM.

2. Site Sponsor