Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First bison trip oct 16-31 zone B

Re: First bison trip oct 16-31 zone B

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
    Some good points already talked about especially Renegadeowl, the hill down on the trip into the strip can be down right dangerous. Ive had 5 bison draws for B and half the time 4 chains are required. One year there were guys who couldn't get back up the hill cause they didn't bring chains and other years guys couldn't camp at the strip cause they couldn't get down the hill.

If its been -5 in the fort you will likely be looking at cold temps at the strip, are the tanks and lines in your trailer insulated and heated? if not you likely wont have water anyways. bring some jugs so you can assure you have water kept warm in the trailer.
    i made sure I had Chains for all 4 comers we prepared for the worst hope for the best and our trailer as the "attic package"
    Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)

Pm sent I do not mind helping

Quote Originally Posted by sarg View Post
    Im more concerned about the extra weight, I'm already maxed out probably before adding water but if that's what I need to do then I'll do it

I just yanking your chain bud, all the best but you should be able to get water at Wonowon
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...