Thread: Season Looks Good DESPITE

Season Looks Good DESPITE

Interesting afternoon grouse hunting today…

Hiking alone old logging roads, saw several grouse, bagged a couple (hey, I didn't say that I was any good at this) on the way back to the truck. While I was "processing" the two, I hear a racket in the aspens behind me. Out races a small grouse. Close in on his heels came a large male with all his plumage up and clucking madly. The large male got ahold of the smaller one and started to tear a extra asshole into him. Picked up my rifle and shot the big one, while the little one took off into the bush.

I'm a school teacher, and I can't stand bullies.🙄

Lucky day day for the little guy though.
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Season Looks Good DESPITE

Quote Originally Posted by Gumsehwah View Post
    Interesting afternoon grouse hunting today…

Hiking alone old logging roads, saw several grouse, bagged a couple (hey, I didn't say that I was any good at this) on the way back to the truck. While I was "processing" the two, I hear a racket in the aspens behind me. Out races a small grouse. Close in on his heels came a large male with all his plumage up and clucking madly. The large male got ahold of the smaller one and started to tear a extra asshole into him. Picked up my rifle and shot the big one, while the little one took off into the bush.

I'm a school teacher, and I can't stand bullies.🙄

Lucky day day for the little guy though.
    You sure they weren't mating?

Pretty sure. :-/

If so, then he was no gentleman.
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

Bird copulation is essentially rape in our view, so it was likely they were...

Well, I guess that I was a bit of a cold shower. . .

- Hunter S. Thompson

- George Orwell

Ever hear of bdsm some enjoy it rough lol

Now thats a "cock" block!

Rather doubt they were mating this time of the year,,,,unless they were just pairing up for future nuptules in the spring.

That's kinda what I thought.

- Hunter S. Thompson

- George Orwell