Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Tag

Re: Premiere Tag

Maybe time for BCWF to change its logo

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Our die hard NDP supporters on this site must be shaking their heads, at least they better be.
    They beat their drum, bitched about the Liberals and then they wake up one morning to grizzly bear hunting banned.
    Anti groups lined up sharpening their knives with the full ear of Gov now.
    More proposed regulation amendments to keep squeezing the life out of our heritage that is hunting.
    No science based decisions.......purely agenda driven social management.

For those staunch NDP supporters on this HUNTING website ..........shame.
    it will likely pale in consideration to when they lose their jobs
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    The NDP put a hold on this until they decide whether or not to go meat retention only for this tag! Now that we're on the slippery slope . . .
    Do you happen to know where I can acquire this info

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbrown View Post
    I have heard the same thing...all sheep, goat and bear hunts will be the same, No removal of horns , or hides. The only parts that will be legal to possess will be the meat. I hope I am wrong . To everyone who voted for Mickey and Gooffy to lead the province , I bet you want a mulligan with your vote. As an avid hunter and fisherman, the Liberals do not look bad now....we are all f*#ked for the next four years
    Just beacuse you heard it doesn't make it true. Come on people, don't believe this BS, they haven't even banned removal of grizzly parts yet officially to my knowledge. Hopefully everyone here responded to the question period on the subject...probably not though because the sky is falling now that the NDP got in
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Our die hard NDP supporters on this site must be shaking their heads, at least they better be.
    They beat their drum, bitched about the Liberals and then they wake up one morning to grizzly bear hunting banned.
    Anti groups lined up sharpening their knives with the full ear of Gov now.
    More proposed regulation amendments to keep squeezing the life out of our heritage that is hunting.
    No science based decisions.......purely agenda driven social management.

For those staunch NDP supporters on this HUNTING website ..........shame.
    Well, no use bashing the past....the past is the past, and we can't change that now.
    Just like FN issues from years gone by, can't change it, and can't live today as if it's still the past...IMO.
    So, I do have a question...
    Is there anyone now, in the "Political Ring/Forum", who is "Publicly" standing up for Us (Resident Hunters)right
    now, as these issues are at front and center on the "cutting room floor" at Parliament??
    Are any Liberals making a "stink" about it right now....
    Who right now is there "trying to uphold our heritage" and not trying to allow these changes?
    Just asking....does anyone know who is "on our side" and has a "voice or teeth in opposition" to the NDP's
    foreshadowing of brutal policy???

This better be a sick joke

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    This better be a sick joke
    Are you referring to the question...
    The lack of responses in the form of answers to the question...
    Or, just the issue at hand and the demises of our hunting culture and it's future ???

The dippers are pretty quiet now eh,

I just can't see someone at the Wild Sheep Federation Auction next February, paying upwards of $200,000US for a sheep hunt that is for the meat only. That funding goes right back into conservation, I guess the NDP will supplement those funds with our tax dollars, or NOT.

Here's the MOE response to whether the draw was run...its like high school in here at times

Hello,

The 2017 Special Mountain Sheep draw was run on Sept 1, 2017.* The winner was contacted and all other hunters who applied for that draw will have “Unsuccessful” listed in the LEH section of their profile.* If you sign into your online profile you can view your LEH application history in the bottom left corner and there you will see a Status column that will tell you your Special Mountain Sheep was “Unsuccessful” (or “Successful” if you had been the one winner).
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member