Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Tag

Premiere Tag

Does anyone know who won the Special Sheep Premiere's tag this year?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Premiere Tag

Does anyone know if it was even drawn for this year?

The NDP put a hold on this until they decide whether or not to go meat retention only for this tag! Now that we're on the slippery slope . . .
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Wow if that's true I just threw up in my mouth a little. That's brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    The NDP put a hold on this until they decide whether or not to go meat retention only for this tag! Now that we're on the slippery slope . . .
    Your kidding...right..?????

I have heard the same thing...all sheep, goat and bear hunts will be the same, No removal of horns , or hides. The only parts that will be legal to possess will be the meat. I hope I am wrong . To everyone who voted for Mickey and Gooffy to lead the province , I bet you want a mulligan with your vote. As an avid hunter and fisherman, the Liberals do not look bad now....we are all f*#ked for the next four years

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbrown View Post
    ...all sheep, goat and bear hunts will be the same, No removal of horns , or hides. The only parts that will be legal to possess will be the meat.
    I would hope that's rumour. It does seem logical as a strategic next step from the anti hunting groups. I sure hope not. I guess the ownership/domestication of cats and dogs could be next.

I heard this from someone inside the green party....they can do what they please as long as they give up something to the NDP... I hope I am wrong however it makes sense when considering the people making the decisions....what the hell have we done putting these two in power..the inmates are running the asylum..

Our die hard NDP supporters on this site must be shaking their heads, at least they better be.
    They beat their drum, bitched about the Liberals and then they wake up one morning to grizzly bear hunting banned.
    Anti groups lined up sharpening their knives with the full ear of Gov now.
    More proposed regulation amendments to keep squeezing the life out of our heritage that is hunting.
    No science based decisions.......purely agenda driven social management.

For those staunch NDP supporters on this HUNTING website ..........shame.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Our die hard NDP supporters on this site must be shaking their heads, at least they better be.
    They beat their drum, bitched about the Liberals and then they wake up one morning to grizzly bear hunting banned.
    Anti groups lined up sharpening their knives with the full ear of Gov now.
    More proposed regulation amendments to keep squeezing the life out of our heritage that is hunting.
    No science based decisions.......purely agenda driven social management.

For those staunch NDP supporters on this HUNTING website ..........shame.
    better be shaking in the F..nn boots...
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)