Thread: World 3D Championships 2017

World 3D Championships 2017

The world 3D championships was just held in Robion France last week with several of our BC archers as part of the Canadian team. Most faired well around middle of the pack with one exception, a BC archer in the instinctive class achieving 6th place. I'm sure they all had a great experience! The next World 3D Championship in 2019 will be held in Lac La Biche Alberta with the top 3D archers coming from all over the world. There may be a few more BC archers that are up for the challenge as it will be so accessible. Just sayin!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: World 3D Championships 2017

I was talking to Katie about this, wondering how many with throw their hats in, come out the woodwork so to speak!

Should be a good, competitive couple of years at least if folks are going for places, either way, BC does have a strong representation in these anyway so this one will be no different, so it's pretty exciting to us!

The biggest hurdle will of course be qualifying and the travelling expenses for us out west given the nationals are in Nova Scotia.

Was very exciting this time though, knowing so many of the guys and girls in France and watching from afar, I got very little work done on the qualifying days!