Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Re: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

The regs and news update from September specifically state the orv restriction for these areas in region 3 was for sep to dec 10 (as noted in the regs). Anyone know if you can use an atv for hunting in these areas now, come spring bear. Logically I'm guessing no, but i can't find anything in writing to suppport this specific restriction remains in effect beyond dec 10. I emailed fish and wildlife and conservation 2x but no response.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sp...18-region3.pdf

my hunting partners are wondering the same thing.

Keep us posted. Planing on going on that area for Bear this spring as well. I’m thinking it’s good to go if they wrote down a date range. Outside that date range it should be good to go.

Cut out the roads and solve it all..

I have concerns, one that only natives can use ORV which is racist discriminating against everyone that is non native, the other is they say when things improve, they will allow ORV back in to hunt, I do not believe that will ever happen,once its gone it aint coming back

Set up a road block..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Logically i'm guessing you can. Closure was just til the end of last years hunting season. Why ask and make a federal case about it?

-- Province can't stop a Status Indian from hunting if he or she has a Status Card, registered in Ottawa. If your a Native or First Nation, with out, a Status Card, your the same as a white person is, no benefits, if no Status Card.-- Province, can't stop, the Status Indians, they have a Federal boss, the Federal Government, not the province. Crown Land is Federal not provincial --
    -- Even if the province wanted too or tried to, they would be hit by the Federal government for not following the Indian Act, which gives rights.
    -- Having a right to do it, is different then being allowed by the province to do it. The province has no right over a Status Indian, the Federal government runs the Indian Affairs.
    Jel -- this is where most hunters get mixed up, they think BC, can just step in and stop an Indian, from hunting a certain area, bag limit, certain type of animule, or hunting a certain time of year or a certain time of day. A sustenance hunter's role is to help feed the elderly and weak who can't hike and shoot and drag and cut up a 180 pound mule deer for food.
    - Province can't, even if they pretend they can. They won't tell you that. Their politicians they work all sides to their advantage -- if you can't believe me here
    Ask someone you know good, who is a worker in the field, yet at the back yard barby, when off duty, if you know each other real good, over a beer. Then you will understand how it actually works, not a mystery like most play ignorant, on purpose, so they don't get written up.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-24-2018 at 07:06 AM. Reason: LOOK UP INDIAN ACT on the web it will show you lots of things

Closed from Sept 1 - Dec 10 ANY year including this year the way i read it ! But from Dec 10 till Sept 1 should be OPEN ! RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 03-23-2018 at 08:54 PM.

The natives will get fat bank accounts and timmies accounts with Trudeau, can’t wait until they decimate everything and then wonder what the f happened! Just so tired of the two tiered system here
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...